2 bedroom flat for saleSellons Avenue, Harlesden, NW10
- Close to public transportation
- Close to local shops
- Ground floor property whit own garden
- Near to the superstores and cinemas
- Close to sport centre local park
- HouseSimple is pleased to present this property for sale in Harlesden NW10.
- Ground floor ,garden flat, 2/3 bedroom
- Ideal for bay to let or first time bayer.
- All furniture can be sold with the property.
- Price is negotiable.
- All windows uPVC double glazed
- Gas central heating
- Rear storageroom - 4,2 m2
- Bedroom 1 - 16,4 m2
- Bedroom 2 - 11,2 m2
- Toilet - 3,9 m2
- Kitchen - 8,8 m2
- Hall - 6,54 m2
- Front Living room/Bedroom/Reception - 12,8 m2
- Approximately in total 69 m2
- Garden shed - 15 m2
- Very close to local shops - Tesco, Iceland and public transport, Bakerloo line / Overground / local buses.
- Private garden
- Seperate access to the main street from the garden /side access/
- Close to the local sport centre,swimming pool,park with a playground for children and cafe and gym in the park.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62584094.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSS55723. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Housesimple Online Estate Agents, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.