2 bedroom terraced house for saleEade Road, Norwich
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- No onward chain
- Popular terrace location
- Bisected rear garden
- Double glazing & gas central heating
- Modern fixtures and fittings
- Two bedrooms & two bathrooms
GUIDE PRICE £175,000 - £180,000
Offered in excellent order is this well presented and character two bedroom, two bathroom terrace house enjoying wood flooring. An early viewing is highly recommended for this property being sold with no onward chain!
Lounge 11' 9" x 11' 9" ( 3.58m x 3.58m )
Entrance door, double glazed window to the front aspect, fireplace recess, radiator, wood flooring, smooth ceiling and coving.
Dining Room 12' x 11' 9" ( 3.66m x 3.58m )
Window to the rear aspect, exposed brickwork with feature recess, wood flooring, built in under stairs storage cupboard, smooth ceiling and coving. Open through to:
Kitchen 9' x 7' ( 2.74m x 2.13m )
Fitted with a quality range of wall and base units with rolltop worksurfaces over, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, gas hob with stainless steel cooker hood over, electric oven and grill, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, tiled flooring, smooth ceiling and spotlights with double glazed window to the side aspect and door to side aspect.
With a suite comprising shower cubicle, wash hand basin set in vanity unit and low level WC with tiled flooring and double glazed window to the rear aspect.
First Floor Landing
Master Bedroom 11' 9" x 11' 9" ( 3.58m x 3.58m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator, wood flooring, smooth ceiling and door to:
With a suite comprising bath, wash hand basin set in vanity unit and low level WC with part tiled walls, wooden flooring, smooth ceiling and double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Bedroom Two 12' x 12' ( 3.66m x 3.66m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator, wood flooring and loft access with drop down ladder.
To the front of the property there is a small enclosed courtyard whilst to the rear there is a sizeable bisected courtyard.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62586026.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR124104. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.