3 bedroom terraced house for saleBroxhead Road, Havant
Sold STC £195,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- No forward chain
- Three bedrooms
- Modern bathroom
- Front and rear gardens
- Popular location
A great opportunity to purchase a good sized family home with no onward chain. Call Fox & Sons now to secure your viewing.
A great opportunity to purchase a good sized family home with no onward chain. Situated in the West Leigh area of Havant close to the local schools. Benefitting from a modern bathroom two good sized double bedrooms, large kitchen/diner. Call Fox & Sons now to secure your viewing.
Enclosed brick walls, fully paved with shingle boarding.
Textured ceiling and smooth walls, UPVC door to front elevation, laminated flooring and radiator.
Lounge 13' 4" x 10' 8" ( 4.06m x 3.25m )
Textured ceiling and smooth walls, UPVC double glazed window to front elevation, electric fire place, laminated flooring and radiator.
Kitchen 17' 3" x 7' ( 5.26m x 2.13m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, modern fitted kitchen comprising of a range of wall and base units with roll edge work surface over and inset sink and drainer. Electric oven with 5 ring gas hob, space and plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher and space for fridge freezer, radiator and tiled flooring.
With loft access.
Bedroom One 13' 1" x 10' 5" ( 3.99m x 3.18m )
Smooth ceiling and walls, UPVC double glazed window to front elevation and radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 8" x 9' 8" ( 3.86m x 2.95m )
Textured ceiling with ceiling fan and light and smooth walls, UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation and radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 8" x 6' 9" ( 2.64m x 2.06m )
Textured ceiling with ceiling fan and lighting and smooth walls, UPVC double glazed window to front elevation, fitted cupboard space over the stairs and radiator.
Smooth ceiling and walls, UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation, P shaped bath with mixer taps and shower head over with screen, wash hand basin, low level WC and radiator.
Enclosed by brick wall, two brick sheds mainly laid to lawn with side gate.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62586593.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WLV104796. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Waterlooville. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.