2 bedroom terraced house for saleQueen Street, Henley-on-Thames, Oxfordshire, RG9
- Victorian terraced villa offered with no onward chain, town centre location, within the residents parking scheme
- Entrance Hall, living room with feature original fireplace, dining room overlooking rear private garden, fitted kitchen with utility and cloakroom off.
- Spacious master bedroom with fitted wardrobes, original fireplace and bay window, 2nd double bedroom, fully fitted bath/shower room, staircase gives access to loft room.
- Well stocked colourful private courtyard/patio garden, gas central heating, many original features
A delightful Victorian terraced villa, retaining many original features whilst presented in good order, situated in the centre of Henley town close to all amenities. Presented over 3 floors, solid wood front door with inset glazed panels opens into entrance hall, with living room off offering original feature fireplace housing coal effect gas fire, triple aspect bay window, separate dining room with French doors opening on to rear garden, fitted kitchen with utility room and cloakroom off. To the first floor is a large master bedroom with fitted wardrobes, second double bedroom and fully fitted bath & shower room, staircase gives access to loft room. To the rear of the property is a well stocked mature colourful West facing garden laid to patio and courtyard designed for easy maintenance. The property qualifies for the residents parking scheme
Queen Street is situated in the heart of Henley town Centre a short walk from comprehensive shopping facilities, Waitrose supermarket, doctors' surgeries and library. In addition there is a 3 screen cinema, the Kenton theatre, leisure facilities, several restaurants, cafes/public houses and several recreational facilities associated with the River Thames. Further amenities can be found in Oxford, Windsor, Marlow and Reading. The commuter is well provided for. Henley Station (2 minute walk) has a direct links with London Paddington via Twyford (47 mins). The M4/M40 J8/9/4 are 9 miles distant giving access to London, Heathrow, Midlands and West Country. Sporting facilities are in abundance including a choice of golf courses with racing at Newbury, Ascot and Windsor
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TWY160172. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ballards Estate Agents , Henley On Thames. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.