Plot for saleMain Street, Nocton, LN4
- Planning for a Single Storey Dwelling
- Approx 726 Square Metres
- Sought After Village Location
- Outline Permission Already In Place
- Rare Opportunity
- Full Details Accessed via NKDC Planning Portal
A rare opportunity to acquire a building plot within the heart of the sought after village of Nocton. With outline planning for a single detached one storey dwelling, the plot extends to approx 726 sqm on the site of a former tennis court behind the village hall.
Planning Application: 16/0862/OUT - NKDC
Full details can be accessed via NKDC planning portal online.
With outline permission in place, it gives the potential buyer excellent scope to design the property to suit their own requirements. There are stipulations on building materials and final plans have to be agreed by the local planning authority.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62587160.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LIR161568. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pygott & Crone, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.