5 bedroom house for saleHanover Gardens, Oval, Oval, SE11
- Double-fronted, Georgian five bedroom family house
- Privately-owned garden square in a conservation area
- Self contained one bedroom apartment with shared utilities
- Substantial private garden with mature trees
- Within the sound of the Parliamentary Division Bell
- Superb location; easy access to the City and West End
- Short walk to Kennington Park
- Sought-after state, academy and private schools close by
This charming Georgian five bedroom end-of-terrace family house occupies a prime position on a privately owned garden square with period features, a sunny private garden and includes a self contained one bedroom flat.
Hanover Gardens is a peaceful garden square tucked behind Oval Underground Station with easy access to the City, West End and a range of schools such as Dulwich College or Westminster. Referral access to Kings College, St Thomas' or Guys Hospitals as well.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1001831. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Vauxhall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.