2 bedroom terraced house for saleExeter Street, Sowerby Bridge
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Modern Family Bathroom
- Utility Cellar
- Low Maintenance Yards and On Street Parking
- Double Glazed and Central Heated
William H Brown in Sowerby Bridge are delighted to introduce to the market this deceptively spacious two double bedroom mid-through terrace property, offered at an attractive price in order to achieve a quick sale.
William H Brown in Sowerby Bridge are delighted to introduce to the market this deceptively spacious two double bedroom mid-through terrace property, offered at an attractive price in order to achieve a quick sale. The property has been modernised over the years and briefly comprises of spacious lounge and kitchen to the ground floor, double bedroom and family bathroom to the first floor and a further double bedroom can be found in the attic. There is also a utility cellar to the lower ground floor and low maintenance yards to the front and rear of the property, in addition to on-street parking. This property would make an ideal purchase for a first time buyer or an investor, and we highly recommend internal viewings to fully appreciate the property on offer.
Enter the property through the UPVC double glazed front door into the entrance porch which provides access to the lounge.
Lounge 13' 8" x 13' 11" into alcoves ( 4.17m x 4.24m into alcoves )
The lounge is decorated to a modern and neutral finish and features a UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation, a cast iron fireplace with tiled hearth and solid wooden surround. The lounge has TV and telephone points, a central heating radiator and benefits from shelving in one alcove. The measurements for this room include the space taken up by the entrance porch.
Kitchen 10' 11" x 6' 9" ( 3.33m x 2.06m )
The kitchen has been fitted with a range of modern wall and base units with complementary work surfaces and splashbacks over. The units incorporate a one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer, an integrated electric oven and gas hob with extractor hood over, space for a tall fridge freezer and there is a fitted drop-leaf table/additional work surface. The floor is tiled and there is UPVC double glazed window with fitted blind to the rear elevation, the combi boiler for the property is located here and there is a central heating radiator. The kitchen also provides access to the rear door and the cellar.
Located on the lower ground floor and of a similar size to the kitchen, the cellar has space and plumbing for a washing machine and space for a tumble dryer. There are some work surfaces and this room acts as useful space for storage.
First Floor Landing
Provides access to the family bathroom and the master bedroom.
Master Bedroom 11' 6" x 13' 11" into alcoves ( 3.51m x 4.24m into alcoves )
This spacious double bedroom has a UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation and a central heating radiator. There is ample space in this room for a double bed and free standing furniture.
This modern bathroom has been fitted with a white four piece suite comprising of a low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, a roll top claw foot bath with central chrome mixer taps, and a step in corner shower cubicle with glass and chrome shower doors and a fitted chrome shower. The walls and floor have been partially tiled, there is a frosted UPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 2" Max x 10' 9" Max ( 3.71m Max x 3.28m Max )
Located on the second floor, this bedroom will also comfortably fit a double bed and free standing furniture. There is a Velux window to the front elevation and a central heating radiator. There is some limited head height in this room and the measurements provided include the space taken up by the staircase.
To the rear of the property is a low maintenance yard with fenced boundaries and gated access to the rear path. This makes it an ideal space for sitting out and enjoying the summer months.
To the front of the property is another low maintenance yard and on street parking is available.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62594762.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SWB104956. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sowerby Bridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.