4 bedroom detached house for saleMeadowcroft, Honley, HOLMFIRTH
Sold STC £250,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- ***GUIDE PRICE £250,000 - £270,000***
- Four Bedroom Detached Family Home In The Village Of Honley
- Positioned In An Enviable Position On A Popular Residential Development
- Well Presented Throughout
- Two Reception Rooms, Downstairs WC, En-Suite To Master Bedroom
- Garage And Gardens
***GUIDE PRICE £250,000 - £270,000***
A DETACHED FOUR BEDROOM PROPERTY POSITIONED IN AN ENVIABLE POSITION ON A POPULAR RESIDENTIAL DEVELOPMENT IN HONLEY VILLAGE. WELL PRESENTED THROUGHOUT WITH GARAGE AND GARDENS.
***GUIDE PRICE £250,000 - £270,000***
Situated in Honley village, a busy village in West Yorkshire. It is near to Holmfirth and Huddersfield and on the banks of the River Holme in the Holme Valley. It has many shops, restaurants and a library.
Positioned at the end of a popular residential development with no through traffic is this four bedroom detached property. Located in the village of Honley within easy reach of local amenities, shops, bars and restaurants and well regarded schools making it an ideal family home.
The property is well presented throughout and briefly comprises; an entrance hallway, a lounge, a dining room, a fitted kitchen, utility room and a downstairs WC to the ground floor. To the first floor is a landing, four good sized bedrooms (master with en-suite shower room) and a house bathroom.
Externally the property benefits from a lawned garden to the front as well as a driveway and a single garage and to the rear is an enclosed lawned garden. The property is ideally situated for easy access to nearby dog walks and the village recreation ground.
Enter the property to the front into the carpeted entrance hallway. With a covered radiator and an understairs cupboard. Stairs rise to the first floor accommodation. Door lead to the lounge and the kitchen.
Lounge 17' x 11' ( 5.18m x 3.35m )
A well presented room with a laminate floor and a radiator. There is a fireplace with a living flame gas fire and a double glazed window to the front elevation. The room is open to the dining room but door could be added.
Dining Room 10' 1" x 9' 2" ( 3.07m x 2.79m )
The dining room has the laminate flooring continuing through from the lounge and benefits from a radiator. There are double glazed sliding patio doors leading out to the rear garden. A door leads into the kitchen.
Kitchen 10' x 10' 5" ( 3.05m x 3.18m )
Fitted with a good range of wall and base units with complimentary work surfaces over. There is a one a half bowl sink with drainer. There is an integrated electric oven and a gas hob with a cooker hood extractor over. There is space for a free standing fridge freezer. The walls are part tiled and there is a vinyl flooring and a radiator.
The room provides space for a breakfast table and chairs. The double glazed window to the rear overlooks the garden. A door leads into the utility room.
Utility Room 6' 6" x 5' 7" ( 1.98m x 1.70m )
Fitted with a sink and drainer and spaces and plumbing for a washing machine and a dryer. There is a wall mounted boiler and a wall unit. The walls are part tiled and there is a vinyl flooring. An external door leads out to the rear garden. A further door gives access to the WC.
Fitted with a suite comprising a wash hand basin and a low level WC. There is a radiator, vinyl flooring and an opaque double glazed window to the side elevation.
From the entrance hallway carpeted stairs rise to the first floor landing. The landing is carpeted, has a covered radiator and and a cylinder cupboard. There is access to a part boarded and insulated loft. Doors lead to four bedrooms and a bathroom.
Master Bedroom 12' 5" plus built in wardrobes x 12' 2" ( 3.78m plus built in wardrobes x 3.71m )
A well presented double bedroom benefiting from two double built in wardrobes with shelving and hanging space. The room is carpeted, has a radiator and a double glazed window to the front elevation. A door leads into the en-suite shower room.
En-Suite Shower Room
Fitted with a suite comprising a fully tiled shower cubicle, a wash hand basin and a low level WC. The walls are part tiled, there is a carpeted floor and a radiator. There is a an opaque double glazed window to the side elevation.
Bedroom Two 12' 5" x 9' 7" max into recess plus cupboard ( 3.78m x 2.92m max into recess plus cupboard )
A good sized double bedroom. The room is carpeted, has a radiator and a built in storage cupboard, There is a double glazed window to the front elevation.
Bedroom Three 10' 9" x 8' 11" ( 3.28m x 2.72m )
A carpeted room with a radiator and a double glazed window to the rear elevation overlooking the garden.
Bedroom Four 10' max an L shaped room x 10' 1" max ( 3.05m max an L shaped room x 3.07m max )
The fourth bedroom is carpeted , has a radiator and a double glazed window to the rear elevation.
To the front of the property is a driveway providing parking for two vehicles. There is a garage with an up and over door and benefits from power and light. Further to the front of the house is a lawned garden. A gate to the side gives access to the rear garden. The well presented garden to the rear is spacious and provides a paved area ideal for sitting out and alfresco dining. The remainder of the garden is laid to lawn with gravelled pathways to either side and has borders of well stocked plants and shrubs.
Leave Holmfirth via Victoria Street and turn right at the lights on to Huddersfield Road. Continue to the lights at Honley and turn right in to Honley village. At the mini roundabout go straight across on to West Avenue. At the top of West Avenue turn right on to Grasscroft Road. Turn left into Meadowcroft and follow the road to the top left hand corner where the property can be found at the end of the cul-de-sac on the left hand side marked by our 'For Sale' board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62594795.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HMF104442. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Holmfirth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.