2 bedroom terraced house for saleWastfield, Corsham
Sold STC £190,000
- Two Bedrooms
- Easy Maintenance Garden
- Modern Kitchen
- Well Presented
Presented to a good standard by the current owners, this two bedroom home has much to offer. Benefiting from gas central heating and double glazing, along with a low maintenance garden.
A well presented two bedroom home situated in Corsham within easy reach of local amenities. A great starter home or investment, the property has a good size living room and kitchen/diner, with a low maintenance garden to the rear.
Corsham has plenty to offer including primary schools and a well regarded secondary school, leisure centre, library and a range of local shops and small supermarket. The Georgian City of Bath is a short distance away offering a wider range of cultural, leisure and shopping facilities.
Call for more information and to arrange a viewing on 01249 713877.
Stairs to first floor.
Lounge 13' 8" x 10' 5" ( 4.17m x 3.18m )
Double glazed window to front. Telephone and television points. Electric fireplace. Radiator.
Kitchen/ Dining Area 13' 9" x 8' 7" ( 4.19m x 2.62m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with sink and drainer unit and work surfaces over. Space and plumbing for washing machine. Built in oven and hob with cooker hood over. Dining area with space for table and chairs. Double glazed window to the rear and door leading to garden.
Bedroom One 14' x 10' 7" ( 4.27m x 3.23m )
Double glazed window to front. Built in wardrobes. Television point. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 8' 7" x 7' 6" ( 2.62m x 2.29m )
Double glazed window to front. Radiator.
Double glazed window to the rear. White suite comprising bath, wash hand basin and W.C.
Path to front door and small lawned garden.
Steps leading from the kitchen up to a decked and lawn area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62594825.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference COS103972. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Corsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.