3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleTylers Green
- Superb Extended And Improved Cul De Sac Located Semi-Detached House
- Beautifully Presented Accommodation That Must BeSeen To Be Appreciated
- Flexible Accommodation 3/4 Receptions, One Could Be Used As A Fourth Bedroom
- 16'2 Kitchen/Dining Room. Master Bedroom And Ensuite Shower Room. Two Furher Beds
- Gas Fired Radiator CH And Sealed Units. Attractive Gardens And Ample Parking
A beautiful family home situated in this fine cul-de-sac having been the subject of extension and improvement over the years and as such must be seen to be appreciated. Entrance hall, cloakroom, attractive lounge and archway to bay windowed dining room. Garden room with French doors to garden. Stunning 16'2 kitchen/breakfast room. Ground floor study/family room which could be used as a fourth bedroom if required. Master bedroom and ensuite luxury shower room. Two further bedrooms and refitted family bathroom. Gas fired radiator central heating and sealed units. Attractive and private rear gardens.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62597240.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5094481. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wye Residential, Hazlemere. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.