4 bedroom detached house for saleTiberius Gardens, Hucknall, Nottingham
Offers Over £272,500
- Detached Executive Family Home
- Four Bedrooms
- Ensuite to Master
- GF Cloaks & Utility
- Driveway & Garage
- Viewing Essential
We are pleased to offer for sale this FOUR BEDROOM EXECUTIVE DETACHED PROPERTY located on a popular new build estate in Hucknall. Viewing of the property is highly recommended - please call the office for further details.
We are pleased to offer for sale this four bedroom Executive detached property located on a popular new build estate. In brief the property comprises of entrance hall, ground floor wc, kitchen diner, lounge, orangery and utility. To the first floor there are four bedrooms the master having ensuite and family bathroom. Outside the property benefits from off road parking for multiple vehicles and leading to single garage. To the rear of the property there is a lawned garden.
With double glazed door to the front elevation, wall mounted radiator and internal doors.
Ground Floor W C
Having low level flush wc, pedestal hand wash basin and wall mounted radiator.
Lounge 19' 10" plus bay x 11' 9" ( 6.05m plus bay x 3.58m )
With double glazed bay window to the front elevation, wall mounted radiator, TV and telephone points, feature fireplace and double glazed patio doors to the rear leading to conservatory.
Orangery 11' 11" x 10' 5" ( 3.63m x 3.18m )
Of quarter brick and Upvc construction with pitch glass roof, feature wall mounted radiator, double glazed door to the side elevation.
Kitchen Diner 16' 7" max x 14' 3" max ( 5.05m max x 4.34m max )
Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with rolled edge work surfaces over incorporating a one and half bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap, integrated double electric oven with five ring feature gas hob, space for freestanding fridge freezer, plumbing for dishwasher, wall mounted radiator, understairs storage cupboard, double glazed window to the rear elevation, double glazed French Doors to the garden.
Utility 5' 11" x 5' ( 1.80m x 1.52m )
Fitted with base units with rolled edge work surfaces over, having plumbing for washing machine, housing for gas central heating boiler, wall mounted radiator and double glazed door to side and Upvc double glazed window to the front elevation.
First Floor Landing
Accessed via stairs leading from entrance hallway and giving access to bedrooms and bathroom, wall mounted radiator, airing cupboard, storage cupboard and access to loft space.
Bedroom 1 12' 3" max x 10' 9" plus wardrobes ( 3.73m max x 3.28m plus wardrobes )
This is an irregular shaped room. Double glazed window to the rear elevation, fitted wardrobes, wall mounted radiator, door giving access to ensuite.
Having shower cubicle with shower head over, low level flush wc, pedestal hand wash basin, ceiling extractor fan and double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Bedroom 2 11' 11" x 9' 1" plus wardrobes ( 3.63m x 2.77m plus wardrobes )
With Upvc double glazed window to the front elevation, fitted wardrobes, wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom 3 10' 8" max x 10' 2" ( 3.25m max x 3.10m )
With double glazed window to the rear and wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom 4 9' 11" x 7' 1" ( 3.02m x 2.16m )
With double glazed window to the front elevation and wall mounted radiator.
Fitted with a matching four piece white suite comprising of panelled bath, shower cubicle with shower head over, low level flush wc and pedestal hand wash basin, partly tiled wall coverings, double glazed window to the front elevation.
To the front of the property there is driveway parking for multiple vehicles and leading to single garage with up and over door power and lighting.
To the rear of the property there is a garden mainly laid to lawn enclosed with timber fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62598245.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KBY105004. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kimberley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.