4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGlebewood, Bracknell, RG12
- Highly Sought After Location
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Separate Family Room
- Driveway Parking for Multiple Vehicles
- Large Private Rear Garden
- Situated at the end of a Cul-De-Sac
- Local to nearby schools
HouseSimple is pleased to present this property in Bracknell.
An attractive and well presented four bedroom semi detached family home, in a sought after location, generous in its proportions it offers a spacious living/dining room, seperate family room, downsatirs clockroom, a private large enclosed rear garden, garage and driveaway parking for multiple vehicles.
Situated in the heart of Bracknell it benefits by being only a short walk into the newly generated town centre. Local to nearby schools and just a two minute walk to the leisure centre and amenities. Bracknell main line railway station is only a ten minute walk providing easy access on to main transport links.
Viewing is highly recommended.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62598677.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSS56565. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Housesimple Online Estate Agents, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.