3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAdelaide Drive, Sittingbourne, Kent
- 3 or 4 bedroom extended semi-detached family home
- Downstairs wet room and upstairs bathroom
- Garage and parking
- Wonderful condition throughout
- Convenient location
- EPC energy rating E (50)
Located within the Australia Development and arguably one of the more popular areas of Sittingbourne, is this wonderful extended semi-detached family home.From its original layout the home has been extended downstairs to provide more usable space that could be utilised to suit the owners own lifestyle. It could be used as a fourth bedroom and with the adjacent shower room, this would be ideal for a teenager or an elderly relative living with you. Alternatively this room could be used as a playroom for the children or an office if you work from home. So please look past the description and let your imagination run free to what you can do with this area.Another reason Adelaide Drive is particularly popular is due to its location for school catchment, offering access to some of Sittingbourne’s more desired schools, but at the same time, those who need to get to work in the morning you have a choice of road, rail or coach nearby.The icing on the cake is the kitchen, which is open and spacious and in wonderful condition and will be the hub of any home when the new owners move in.
What the Owner says:
We have been at Adelaide Drive now for a while, but with a change of circumstances it is now time for us to move onwards and we hope the new owners can enjoy the property as much as we have. It has always been very conveniently positioned to pop out for the weekly shop. The neighbours have been lovely since our time here and we cannot recommend the area highly enough.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Porch
- Lounge Area: 16'7 x 12'9 (5.06m x 3.89m)
- Dining Area: 10'10 x 8'10 (3.30m x 2.69m)
- Bedroom 4/Playroom: 11'0 x 8'9 (3.36m x 2.67m)
- Wet Room
- Kitchen/Breakfast Area: 16'8 at widest point x 10'9 at widest point (5.08m x 3.28m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 12'9 x 9'11 (3.89m x 3.02m)
- Bedroom 2: 10'9 x 9'11 (3.28m x 3.02m)
- Bedroom 3: 9'7 x 6'5 (2.92m x 1.96m)
- Front Garden
- Driveway and Garage
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62599061.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11735157. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Sittingbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.