3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Willows, Colchester
Sold STC £265,000
- Beautifully Presented Semi Detached House
- Two Receptions + Upvc Conservatory
- Large Kitchen/Diner
- Three Bedrooms
- Shower Room & Family Bathroom
- Off Road Parking
- Early Viewing Essential
This stunning three bedroom extended semi detached family home is situated to the south of Colchester. Boasting ground floor shower room, two receptions, kitchen/diner, conservatory and off road parking, an early internal inspection is essential to fully appreciate the accommodation available.
Entrance Door To:
Wooden flooring, opening to Kitchen/Diner, doors to:
Shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, low level w.c., heated towel rail, double glazed window to side.
Kitchen / Diner 19' 9" max x 11' 11" max ( 6.02m max x 3.63m max )
Modern range of base and eye level units and drawers, solid Oak work surfaces with inset sink and drainer unit, tiled splashbacks, integrated double oven and hob, spaces for fridge/freezer + washing machine + dishwasher, wooden flooring, radiator, glass brick feature to one wall, stairs to first floor, double glazed window to side.
Lounge 19' 5" max x 10' 7" ( 5.92m max x 3.23m )
Feature open fireplace with brick surround, radiator, glass brick feature inset into one wall, double glazed patio door to Conservatory, double glazed patio doors to rear garden.
Sitting Room / Movie Room 12' 1" x 7' 9" ( 3.68m x 2.36m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Upvc double glazed construction with doors to garden and tiled floor.
First Floor Accommodation
Double glazed window to side, doors to:
Bedroom One 11' 4" x 10' 10" ( 3.45m x 3.30m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, walk-in wardrobe.
Bedroom Two 11' 3" x 8' 8" ( 3.43m x 2.64m )
Double glazed window to front, walk-in wardrobe, radiator, storage cupboard.
Bedroom Three 7' 10" x 7' 4" ( 2.39m x 2.24m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
White three piece suite comprising panel enclosed bath with shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin and low level w.c., vinyl flooring, radiator, double glazed window to front.
The rear garden is low maintenance, all enclosed by brick wall and panel fencing. There is a gate providing side access.
The property benefits from off road parking. The garage has been converted into a reception/movie room.
Proceed away from Colchester along Mersea Road/B1025, continue to follow Mersea Road for approximately 1.1 miles, turn right onto The Willows.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62600720.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CCS109742. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Colchester Culver Street West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.