3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGuildford
An attractive town centre semi-detached character property, built circa 1895, offering spacious accommodation which is spread across three floors. Occupying a town centre location in a no-through residential road, it is ideally situated just moments from the mainline station, High Street and River Wey.
* Covered entrance porch
* Entrance hallway with stripped floorboards
* Living room with stripped floorboards
* Kitchen/diner featuring a wood burning stove, stripped floorboards and part-tiled flooring; fitted with a range of wood units, granite worktops and integrated appliances to include a double oven, De Dietrich 4-ring induction hob, Miele extractor chimney and doors to exterior
* Bedroom one with cast iron feature fireplace, storage cupboard and built-in wardrobe
* Bedroom two with cast iron feature fireplace
* Shower room beautifully re-fitted to comprise walk-in shower, twin basins with vanity unit under, w.c, heated towel rail, part-tiled walls and tiled flooring
* Bedroom three/ family room with ceramic tiled flooring and en-suite shower room comprising basin, w.c, part-tiled walls and tiled flooring
* Office with under stair storage cupboard and a door opening to the rear garden
* Council Tax Band: D (Guildford)
* EPC Current Rating: E
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62601095.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 377279. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burns & Webber, Guildford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.