3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGuildford
An attractive town centre semi-detached character property, built circa 1895, offering spacious accommodation which is spread across three floors. Occupying a town centre location in a no-through residential road, it is ideally situated just moments from the mainline station, High Street and River Wey.
* Covered entrance porch
* Entrance hallway with stripped floorboards
* Living room with stripped floorboards
* Kitchen/diner featuring a wood burning stove, stripped floorboards and part-tiled flooring; fitted with a range of wood units, granite worktops and integrated appliances to include a double oven, De Dietrich 4-ring induction hob, Miele extractor chimney and doors to exterior
* Bedroom one with cast iron feature fireplace, storage cupboard and built-in wardrobe
* Bedroom two with cast iron feature fireplace
* Shower room beautifully re-fitted to comprise walk-in shower, twin basins with vanity unit under, w.c, heated towel rail, part-tiled walls and tiled flooring
* Bedroom three/ family room with ceramic tiled flooring and en-suite shower room comprising basin, w.c, part-tiled walls and tiled flooring
* Office with under stair storage cupboard and a door opening to the rear garden
* Council Tax Band: D (Guildford)
* EPC Current Rating: E
Guildford town centre is the historic and vibrant County Town of Surrey, renowned for its excellent shopping plus offering a comprehensive range of social, recreational and educational facilities. There are two theatres, G Live the contemporary state-of-the-art entertainment and concert hall, an Odeon multiplex cinema, national prizewinning Spectrum Leisure Centre and The Surrey Sports Park, owned by the University of Surrey. Guildford is a gateway to some of the most stunning scenery in the South East of England and forms part of the Surrey Hills, which is an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. Guildford has excellent transport links, with the A3 linking to the M25 just 6 miles away accessing central London and International airports. The mainline railway station provides a commuter service to London Waterloo in approx 38 minutes, whilst London Road station is across the other side of town. There are a number of very highly regarded state schools in the town; Primary schools include H
Garden & Exterior
* Small front garden with pathway to the front door * Rear garden featuring a paved patio area with established flower/shrub borders, two storage sheds and fenced perimeter
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62601095.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 377279. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burns & Webber, Guildford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.