3 bedroom detached house for saleCormack Avenue, Torrance, GLASGOW
- 3 Bedroom Detached Villa
- Lounge, Dining Kitchen, Two Double Bedrooms
- Large Rear Garden
- Sought After Location
- EPC Band D
Three bedroom detached villa nestled within a cal-de sac in the much sought after Torrance village and benefits from off road parking and large rear garden.
The accommodation comprises of reception hallway leading to lounge with storage off, dining kitchen with a selection of floor and wall mounted units with access to the rear garden. Upstairs there are three well sized bedrooms with two of which having built in wardrobes and there is a family sized three piece bathroom with separate shower. The property has loft access, double glazing window units and gas fired central heating system. The property sits prominently amongst front and rear gardens, the enclosed rear garden is more considerable and incorporates a patio, lawn with drying area. Substantial off street parking is available via monoblock driveway with carport to the side of the property.
Torrance will suit a wide range of buyers and offers a wide variety of amenities including shops, bars and coffee shop, with well quoted schooling at all levels within East Dumbartonshire district. This popular location is approximately 10 miles to the heart of Glasgow's City Centre and is conveniently situated for commuter access to nearby M80 and Bishopbriggs & Lenzie train stations. The property has a wide selection of local amenities which include a local convenience store, Robroyston & Strathkelvin Retail Parks, regular bus services to Glasgow City Centre and surrounding areas.A number of recreational pursuits can be found within the district including Golf, Swimming, Football, Rugby and Bowling clubs.
Entrance Hall Irregular Shaped Room 5' 4" from door x 5' 11" max ( 1.63m from door x 1.80m max )
Lounge 13' 2" from door x 15' into window ( 4.01m from door x 4.57m into window )
Kitchen/Dining 9' 8" from door x 16' 6" max ( 2.95m from door x 5.03m max )
Bedroom 1 Irregular Shaped Room 10' 1" from door x 12' 8" excluding wardrobes ( 3.07m from door x 3.86m excluding wardrobes )
Bedroom 2 Irregular Shaped Room 10' 1" from door x 12' 8" excluding wardrobes ( 3.07m from door x 3.86m excluding wardrobes )
Bedroom 3 9' 1" from door x 7' 7" max ( 2.77m from door x 2.31m max )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BIS106367. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Bishopbriggs Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.