4 bedroom terraced house for saleBrunswick Street, Canton, Cardiff
Sold STC £245,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Double Bay Fronted
- Three Separate Reception Rooms
- Close To Local Amenities
- Four Bedrooms
- Many Original Features
This traditional double bay home retains many original features and is situated in the heart of Canton within easy access of the high street and the many amenities it has to offer. Accommodation comprises; hallway, living room, sitting room, dining room, kitchen four bedrooms and a family bathroom.
This traditional double bay fronted family home is situated in the heart of Canton within easy access of the high street and the many amenities it has to offer. Accommodation is arranged over two floors and comprises; hallway, living room, sitting room, dining room and kitchen to the ground floor. To the first floor are four bedrooms and the family bathroom. The property retains many original features and further benefits from excellent transport links and is within close proximity to local schools.
Via wooden front door with obscured double glazed panels and fanlight into:
Original cornicing. Stairs off rising to the first floor. Under stairs storage. wall mounted fuse box and electric meter. Cupboard housing gas meter. Radiator. Doors to:
Living Room 14' 2" into bay x 12' 1" max ( 4.32m into bay x 3.68m max )
Double glazed bay window to front. Radiator. Power points. Original cornicing. TV aerial point. Power points. Telephone point. Fitted carpet.
Sitting Room 12' 8" max x 9' 1" ( 3.86m max x 2.77m )
Single glazed panel door with side screen and fanlight to rear. Original cornicing. Laminate flooring. Original recessed cupboard. Radiator. Power points.
Dining Room 13' 1" x 10' 11" ( 3.99m x 3.33m )
Double glazed window to side. Coved and textured ceiling. Wood effect heat sealed vinyl flooring. Radiator. Power points. Opening to:
Kitchen 11' x 8' 4" min ( 3.35m x 2.54m min )
Double glazed window to rear. Single glazed panel door to side offering access to the rear garden. Fitted with a range off wall and base units with work surfaces over. Inset stainless steel one and a half bowl sink with drainer and mixer taps. Wall mounted gas combination boiler. Integral gas hob and electric oven. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Built in cupboard. Ceramic tiled flooring. Power points.
First Floor Landing
Loft inspection point. . Power points. Doors to:
Master Bedroom 14' 1" max into bay x 16' 1" max into recess ( 4.29m max into bay x 4.90m max into recess )
Double glazed bay window to front. Additional double glazed window to front. Original coved ceiling. Original cast iron feature fireplace with tiled hearth. Radiator. Power points. Exposed floorboards.
Bedroom Two 11' 10" x 9' 1" ( 3.61m x 2.77m )
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Power points. Coved ceiling.
Obscured double glazed window to side. Three piece suite comprising; low level W.C, pedestal wash hand basin and panelled bath with shower over. Tiled splash backs. Tiled floor. Radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 2" x 7' 9" ( 2.49m x 2.36m )
Double glazed window to side. Coved ceiling. Feature original cast iron fireplace. Power points.
Bedroom Four 11' x 8' 4" ( 3.35m x 2.54m )
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Power points. Loft inspection point. Feature original cast iron fireplace. Loft inspection point.
To the front is a forecourt enclosed by a dwarf wall with railings and a pedestrian gate.
To the rear is an enclosed low maintenance rear garden. Paved with raised borders.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62602655.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CTN106070. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Canton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.