2 bedroom ground floor flat for saleNursery Close, Norwich
Sold STC £140,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Ground floor flat
- Two double bedrooms
- Modern fitted kitchen and bathroom
- Double glazing and gas central heating
- Beautifully presented
- Perfect first time buy or investment purchase
ONE LEVEL LIVING! Superb two bedroom ground floor flat situated in the popular suburb of Hellesdon with a host of amenities on your doorstep and good access to Norwich City centre. Beautifully presented and much improved by the current vendor the property boasts d/g, GCH and enclosed rear garden.
Double glazed door to the front, karndean flooring and smooth plastered ceiling.
Lounge 9' 9" x 17' 4" ( 2.97m x 5.28m )
Double glazed window and door to the rear, two radiators and smooth plastered ceiling.
Kitchen 10' 1" x 5' 3" ( 3.07m x 1.60m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with roll top work surfaces over, stainless steel one and a half bowl sink and drainer, electric oven, gas hob, cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine, central heating boiler, vinyl flooring, smooth plastered ceiling and double glazed window to the front.
Master Bedroom 9' 8" x 8' 2" ( 2.95m x 2.49m )
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator and smooth plastered ceiling.
Bedroom Two 7' 7" x 10' 1" ( 2.31m x 3.07m )
Double glazed window to the front, built in wardrobes, radiator and smooth plastered ceiling.
With a suite comprising bath with mixer taps and shower over, wash hand basin set on vanity unit, WC, extractor fan, part tiled, vinyl flooring and smooth plastered ceiling.
The rear garden is mainly shingled and fully enclosed whilst the property also benefits from residents parking. Ref: 34944
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62602703.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR124139. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.