5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleField Rise, Swindon, SN1
- No Onward Chain
- Stunning four/five bedroom semi-detached house situated in the very sought after location Old Town
- Neptune Kitchen oak painted work-surfaced floor cabinets
- Carpeted recently throughout the house
- Oak Internal doors throughout the house
- Front garden new driveway area suitable for up to 6 vehicles
- Rear Garden has a very large decking entertaining area to enjoy the southerly aspect and weather
- Fantastic rear far reaching views
- Situated in very quiet area of Swindon Old Town-no through road.
- New to the market, this property is a stunning four/five bedroom semi-detached house situated in the very sought after location Old Town, Swindon.
- Superbly presented, and deceivingly large semi-detached property, it has fantastic rear views.
- Property across three floors with front and back gardens. Front garden with a new driveway suitable for 6 vehicles and single garage. This home further benefits from a non-overlooking enclosed rear south facing garden, with very large decking and grass areas.
- Situated in very quiet area, but close to Ofsted Good Junior and Secondary schools:
- Walkable short distance Old Town, to various shopping areas, green areas and canal cycle paths, children play areas.
- No Onward Chain.
. The accommodation comprises of three floors. Gas central heating. Floor details:
- 2nd Floor: four double bedrooms (one of which with an en-suite), large family bathroom with corner bath and quadrant shower.
- 1st Floor: entrance hallway, large living room with balcony, large TV/ snuggle room, hall, office/study/extra bedroom room, cloakroom and storage room.
- Ground floor: large new modern Neptune Kitchen / Breakfast Room, family/dining room, Cloakroom, reception room, with great views to the garden.
Register your interest and book your viewing.
Hallway - tiled flooring, cloakroom, radiator and doors through to family room and kitchen area.
Cloakroom - tiled flooring, low level WC, handwash basin, radiator and tiled splashbacks.
Kitchen/breakfast room - bespoke designed modern, comprises of: UPVC double glazed window to rear, UPVC double glazed door to rear, tiled flooring, modern painted Neptune Kitchen, oak work-surfaced floor cabinets; wall mounted cupboard; small wine rack unit; two large ladder units; fridge& freezer unit; fitted dishwasher and washing machine. Plumbing for all appliances and ceramic Villeroy & Boch sink with mixer tap.
Family room/dining room - carpeted room with a set of patio doors opening onto the large decking area to allow you to enjoy the stunning views and outdoor entertainment space. Recently carpeted.
Entrance hallway - UPVC double glazed door to front, radiator and recently new carpeted stairs leading to second floor.
TV/Snuggle room - Large carpeted room with two UPVC double glazed windows to rear garden and two radiators. Recently carpeted.
Livingroom - UPVC double glazed window to front, Juliet style balcony to the rear garden views, featured Gas fire place with stone effect surround and radiator. Recently carpeted.
Cloakroom - UPVC double glazed window to rear, wooden flooring, low level WC, pedestal handwash basin, tiled splashbacks and radiator.
Office/bedroom five - UPVC double glazed window to front, carpeted flooring and radiator. Recently carpeted.
Landing - Open landing with UPVC double glazed window to rear and distant views, recently carpeted flooring, storage cupboard and radiator, access to loft.
Master bedroom- UPVC double glazed window to rear, newly carpeted flooring, en-suite and radiator.
En-suite to master- UPVC double glazed window, wooden flooring, pedestal hand wash basin, low level WC and large shower cubicle.
Bedroom two- UPVC double glazed window to front, recently carpeted flooring and radiator.
Bedroom three- UPVC double glazed window to front, recently carpeted flooring and radiator.
Bedroom four- UPVC double glazed window to rear, recently carpeted flooring and radiator.
Family Bathroom- UPVC double glazed window to front, wooden flooring, low level WC, pedestal hand wash basin, corner bath, quadrant shower cubicle and radiator.
Front Garden - mainly laid to lawn front garden with a range of well-established shrubs and raised flowerbeds. Recently paved block paving driveway parking for up to 4 cars with addition off street parking for a further 2 more vehicles off-road. Single reduced sized garage to the property for storage of bikes and equipment etc. Extra enclosed storage area for bins/ outdoor storage items.
Rear garden - south facing, the back garden spreads across two floors. First floor - There is an extremely large recently completed decked area to allow outside entertainment and enjoying the stunning views - outdoor power sockets and lighting – perfect for entertaining and enjoying the southerly aspect. Lower Floor – Garden is laid to lawn and patio area with a range of well-established shrubs, raised beds and trees.
The garden is fully enclosed and non-overlooking and has side access from the front of the house.
No Onward Chain.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62603600.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSS55844. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Housesimple Online Estate Agents, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.