3 bedroom terraced house for saleMarshland Road, Moorends, Doncaster
- Guide Price £60,000-£65,000
- Great Investment or First Time Buy
- Three Bedrooms
- Rear Carparking
- VIEWING ADVISED
- NO CHAIN
If your an INVESTOR or first time buyer then this property could be for you! Three Bedroom mid terrace property with white kitchen / diner and good sized bedrooms. Rear car parking. Call to book a viewing!
GUIDE PRICE £60,000 - £65,000. A well proportioned TERRACE HOUSE with accommodation over three floors comprising porch,lounge, kitchen diner,two bedrooms, bathroom on the first floor, attic bedroom, gas central heating, double glazing (where stated), rear carparking. GOOD INVESTMENT OR FIRST TIME BUY
PVCu door to the front and PVCu double glazed window to the side. Door opening into the lounge.
Lounge 13' 6" x 13' 4" measured into alcove ( 4.11m x 4.06m measured into alcove )
Having a double glazed window to the front, coving to ceiling and radiator. Fireplace with electric fire and lobby with stairs to the first floor.
Kitchen / Diner 13' 4" x 13' 4" ( 4.06m x 4.06m )
With a rear double glazed window and half PVCu door opening into the rear, the fitted kitchen comprises; wall and base cupboards with work surfaces inset stainless steel sink unit. Electric cooker point, plumbing for washing machine, radiator and tiled flooring. Understairs cupboard.
With spindle balustrade and stairs to the attic bedroom.
Bedroom One 13' 6" x 13' 6" ( 4.11m x 4.11m )
Front double glazed window, coving to ceiling, radiator and a walk in cupboard.
Bedroom Two 10' 8" x 6' 1" plus door recess ( 3.25m x 1.85m plus door recess )
Single glazed window to the rear, coving to ceiling and radiator.
Double glazed window to the rear, the bathroom comprises; bath with shower, curtain and rail over, wash hand basin and low level flush W.C. A cupboard housing wall mounted gas combi boiler.
Attic Bedroom 14' 8" x 13' 6" ( 4.47m x 4.11m )
with sloping ceilings and spindle balustrade. Having a rear facing double glazed window, radiator and loft access point.
Low maintenance pebbled front set behind a brick boundary wall.
The rear garden is a concrete yard with car parking. Vehicular access is available to rear over an unmade road accessed from Newholme Drive.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62604845.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference THN103090. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Thorne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.