3 bedroom cottage for saleHatfield Road, Thorne, Doncaster
- ***GUIDE PRICE £78,000 - £82,000***
- Ideal Starter Home
- Three Bedroom Cottage
- Good Location
- One Year Old Gas Combi Boiler
- PVCu Double Glazing
- VIEWING ESSENTIAL
***GUIDE PRICE £78,000 - £82,000*** If you are a first time buyer looking for your first home in Thorne could this be the property for you? One year old gas combi boiler, PVCu double glazing and secure rear garden. CALL TO BOOK AN INTERNAL VIEWING
A COSY THREE BEDROOM COTTAGE with accommodation over three floors comprising a sitting room,kitchen diner,landing, two first floor bedrooms,bathroom,attic bedroom, one year old gas combination boiler,double glazing. GOOD INVESTMENT OR FIRST TIME BUY.
Sitting Room 13' 2" x 11' 3" ( 4.01m x 3.43m )
With a half PVCu double glazed entrance door, front double glazed window and radiator. Laminate flooring,feature fireplace with an electric fire. Door to the Kitchen / Diner.
Kitchen / Diner 11' 5" x 9' 11" ( 3.48m x 3.02m )
Wall and base cupboards with green work tops and tiled splashbacks. Cooker point, plumbing for washing machine and a radiator, wall mounted gas combination boiler. Half PVCu door to the rear garden. Stairs leading to the first floor.
Stairs leading to the attic bedroom.
Bedroom One 10' 6" x 9' 7" ( 3.20m x 2.92m )
Having a double glazed window to the front, coving to ceiling and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 8' 5" x 5' 1" max width ( 2.57m x 1.55m max width )
Rear double glazed window, coving to ceiling and a radiator.
Having coving to ceiling and radiator, the fully tiled bathroom comprises; bath with mixer taps, wash hand basin, W.C and extractor fan.
Attic Bedroom 13' 6" x 10' 8" ( 4.11m x 3.25m )
(max dimensions wall to wall).Having sloping ceilings, rear double glazed window, radiator, laminate flooring and roof void access,
There is an attractive low maintenance garden with pedestrian access available over numbers 7 and 8 Hatfield Road approached from Kirton Lane. The cottage has a pitched rain canopy to the rear and the garden features a patio and gravelled areas.A cold water tap is provided and garden shed included
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62604851.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference THN103091. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Thorne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.