2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMagdalen Road, Norwich
- Attractive semi detached house
- Plenty of character
- Two double bedrooms
- Two bathrooms
- Feature fireplaces
- Off road parking
This two bedroom two bathroom semi detached home really needs to be viewed to be appreciated.
This fabulous character home is being offered in great condition throughout with lovely features including sash windows, hard wood oak flooring, open fireplaces, ceiling rose and much more! This two bedroom two bathroom semi detached home really needs to be viewed to be appreciated. With an enclosed private rear garden mainly laid to lawn with a gravelled area at the rear providing off road parking for numerous vehicles. The property itself is situated close to local amenities and is within walking distance to Norwich City centre. Call now to book your viewing.
Lounge 11' 4" x 13' 2" ( 3.45m x 4.01m )
Double glazed sash window to front aspect, open fireplace, ceiling rose, oak hard wood floor boards and radiator.
Dining Room 13' 2" x 11' 2" ( 4.01m x 3.40m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, hard wood oak floor, ceiling rose, storage cupboard and fireplace.
Kitchen 6' 11" x 7' 4" ( 2.11m x 2.24m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, one and a half bowl sink and drainer, plumbing for washing machine, oven and hob with cooker hood, central heating boiler, tiled flooring and double glazed window to side aspect.
With door to rear garden.
With a fantastic modern suite comprising bath with mixer taps and shower over, wash hand basin and WC, part tiled, radiator and double glazed window to side aspect.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 13' 2" x 11' 5" ( 4.01m x 3.48m )
Double glazed sash window to front aspect and radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 4" x 11' 3" ( 3.15m x 3.43m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator and door to:
With a large suite comprising shower cubicle, wash hand basin and WC, part tiled walls, radiator and double glazed window to rear aspect.
The property benefits from a large private rear garden with a raised decked area leading to a large lawned area with flower beds and shrub borders. There is also a gravelled area providing off road parking for numerous vehicles to the rear whilst to the front of the property is a low maintenance garden, enclosed by fencing. Ref: 34946
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62604866.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR121282. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.