3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAll Cannings, Devizes, SN10 3PH
- Beautifully presented and much improved semi-detached house
- Reception hall
- Sitting room
- Contemporary kitchen/dining room
- Three bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- Easily managed fully enclosed rear garden
- Close to some quite spectacular down land scenery
- Sought after village location
- Converted garage and parking
Those two magic words 'Pewsey Vale' This beautifully presented and much improved semi-detached house is situated in this highly sought after village enjoying fine open views from the front towards some quite spectacular down land scenery. The accommodation briefly comprise; reception hall, sitting room, contemporary re fitted kitchen/dining room, three bedrooms and a family bathroom.
There is an easily managed fully enclosed rear garden which is designed for ease of maintenance and a garage (currently divided into two storage areas, but easily re-instated if required) and on drive parking. Warmed by electric heating and enhanced by double glazing. A most attractive modern village home situated in a small close on the edge of the village opposite the sought after primary school.
The village of All Canning's is set in the heart of the picturesque Vale of Pewsey, an area of outstanding natural beauty. Village amenities include a popular primary school, a community shop, public house and church. There is also a thriving cricket club with a youth section. The historic market towns of Marlborough and Devizes are located nearby. Devizes has much to offer with a wide range of facilities including shops, supermarkets, a leisure centre, and schools for all ages, a theatre, cinema and a museum. There is a nearby mainline rail service at Pewsey (approx. 7 miles) to London Paddington.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62605091.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HFDZ15CH. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunter French, Devizes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.