5 bedroom house for salePark Road, Leyton
- Semi Detached Brick Fronted Family Home
- Refurbished & Extended To A High Standard
- Five Bedrooms & Two Bathrooms
- Double Glazed & Gas Central Heating
- Stripped Wooden Floors & New Carpets
- 100' South East†Facing Garden
- Offered Chain Free
- Lifestyle Will Pay £500 Towards Buyer's Legal Fees Upon Completion
We are delighted to offer for sale this beautifully presented semi-detached family home which has recently been extended and refurbished to a very high standard. The property is located within a mile of three train stations including Leyton Central Line and Walthamstow Queens Road. Multiple schools and local shopping facilities are also located within easy reach. The bright and spacious accommodation is spread over three floors boasting five good sized bedrooms, two beautifully presented bathrooms, a large through lounge (which can be divided into two rooms with the dividing doors) leading onto a very spacious kitchen/diner which offers a superb range of good quality base and wall units with granite worktops and integrated appliances. The front exterior is beautifully presented with exposed brickwork and the potential for off street parking (Subject to local authority consent) and the 100’ rear garden is south East facing and neatly presented with a large lawn and paved patio area. Additional features include double glazing throughout, gas central heating with a new combination boiler, stripped wood flooring and new carpets. This property is offered with the added benefit of no onward chain and immediate viewings are welcomed. Guide Price £625,000 - £725,000.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LPW0021FA. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lifestyle Property, Walthamstow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.