4 bedroom detached house for saleMartinsbridge, Peterborough
- Detached house
- Four bedrooms
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Two reception rooms
- En-suite to master
- Single garage
- No upward chain
* Detached house
* Four bedrooms
* Downstairs cloakroom
* Two reception rooms
* En-suite to master
* Single garage
* No upward chain
PVCu double glazed entrance door to:
Double radiator, stairs to first floor landing, doors leading to.
Fitted two piece suite comprising, corner wash hand basin with tiled splashbacks, close coupled WC, PVCu double glazed window to front aspect, radiator.
5.00m x 4.15m (16'5" x 13'7"). PVCu double glazed leaded light window to front aspect, log effect gas fire with fireplace surround, double & single radiators, telephone point, TV point & satellite points, glazed double doors to:
3.25m x 3.17m (10'8" x 10'5"). Radiator, serving hatch from Kitchen, patio doors to:
2.22m x 2.44m (7'3" x 8'). Brick and PVCu double glazed with polycarbonate roof with ceiling fan and light, laminate flooring, PVCu double glazed double doors leading to the rear garden.
4.15m x 2.94m max (13'7" x 9'8"). Range of wall and floor level units with worktop space over, 1½ bowl single drainer sink unit with mixer tap with cupboards under, tiled splashbacks, plumbing for dishwasher, built-in oven with fitted gas hob with extractor hood over, PVCu double glazed leaded light window to rear aspect, double radiator, tiled flooring, door to:
3.24m x 2.24m (10'8" x 7'4"). Stainless steel single drainer sink unit with tiled splashbacks, fitted floor storage unit with worktop space over, plumbing for washing machine, PVCu double glazed leaded light window to rear aspect, radiator, tiled flooring, wall mounted gas central heating boiler, PVCu double glazed door leading to the rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Built-in airing cupboard, access to loft hatch, doors leading to:
3.24m plus door recess x 3.74m (10'8" x 12'3"). PVCu double glazed leaded light window to front aspect, radiator, part sloped ceiling, archway to:
En-Suite Shower Room
Fitted three piece suite comprising tiled shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, tiled splashbacks, shaver point, close coupled WC, PVCu double glazed window to front aspect, radiator.
3.28m x 3.28m (10'9" x 10'9"). PVCu double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator.
2.98m x 2.94m (9'9" x 9'8"). PVCu double glazed leaded light window to rear aspect, radiator.
4.20m plus window recess x 2.25m (13'9" x 7'5"). PVCu double glazed leaded light window to front and to side aspect, walk in storage cupboard, radiator, telephone & cable point, part sloped ceiling.
Fitted with three piece comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, shaver point, close coupled WC, tiled splashbacks, PVCu double glazed leaded light window to side aspect, single radiator.
To the front, concrete driveway to the side leading to an integral single garage 18'8 x 7'6 with up and over metal door with power points. Further gravelled parking space available to the side. The front garden is mainly laid to lawn with laurel bushes and rowan tree. Full height lockable picket gate to concrete access leading to the rear garden. Rear garden mainly laid to lawn, with paved patio areas, well stocked range of mature flower and shrub borders. Enclosed by full height close-boarded fence and fascia mounted garden lights and a hose reel system are installed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62606312.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PTB202948. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Peterborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.