Office for sale304 Glentanar Road, Glasgow, G22
2,166 sq. ft.
- 2,166 sq ft (201 sq m)
- • Well fitted modern office/business premises.
- • Fully secured site with yard and car parking
- • Approximate gross internal area 201.27 sq.m (2,166 sq.ft)
- • Offers over £50,000 are invited.
- PROPERTY NOW 'UNDER OFFER'
The subjects form and end terraced former industrial unit which is of steel portal frame construction with brick and blockwork infill walls. The roof covering, which was renewed in 2014, is of profiled metal sheeting. There is a dedicated yard/parking area to the front of the premises accessed by metal swing gates. The property is also fully secured with metal palisade fencing. There are two entrance doors to the premises and an office with a large double glazed window frontage as shown on the photograph of the unit.
The premises historically comprised an industrial unit but more recently were fitted out and used as a training centre. The subjects would be ideal for a similar use, showroom facilities or a more traditional office/sales centre.
The present accommodation comprises two private offices, a general office/break-out area and a large conference room/training space. In addition, there is a sizeable kitchen area plus storage space and male, female and disabled toilet facilities. As will be noted from the photographs, the subjects are fitted out to a high standard throughout.
In accordance with the RICS Code of Measuring Practice (6th edition) and from sizes taken at the time of our internal inspection, we calculate that the subjects have a gross internal floor area of 201.27 sq.m (2,166 sq.ft) approx.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-62607299.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSA1050. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by DM Hall , Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.