3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSouthern Way, Letchworth Garden City
Sold STC £335,000
- Three Bedroom Semi-Detached Property
- Garage & Off Road Parking For Two/Three Cars
- Good Size Kitchen & Dining Area
- Lovely Landscaped Rear Garden
- Located Within The Popular 'Grange' Estate Area, North Of Letchworth Town Centre
- Spacious Living Accommodation Throughout
- *BUYERS INCENTIVE* Available Upon Negotiation
- Within Walking Distance To Local Shops & Schools
This Spacious Three Bedroom Semi-Detached Home Is A Must View. Located Within The Grange Area, North Of Letchworth Town Centre, An Ideal First Time Or Family Purchase Featuring A Good Size Kitchen/Diner, Three Bedrooms & Lovely Landscaped Rear Garden. Recently Reduced, Motivated Vendors!
Letchworth Garden City:
Letchworth is the world's first Garden City that was founded by Ebenezer Howard in 1903, with a vision that would relieve the poverty and slum conditions suffered by so many within the late Victorian era. With a dream of Garden Cities where the best elements of town and country would be combined from the town in order to be used to benefit the ordinary townspeople. Now more than 100 years on, the Estate is now managed by the Heritage Foundation.
- 35 minutes to London King's Cross by train.
- A1(M), junctions 9 & 10. Stevenage (9 miles). Welwyn Garden City (14 miles). M25 (20 miles). Luton (14 miles). Cambridge (25 miles).
- Local Airports - Luton (13 miles) and Stansted (29 miles).
- Eleven schools provide a mix of infant, junior and primary level education.
- A specialist primary school for children with moderate learning difficulties.
- Two secondary schools, The Highfield School (Science Specialist) and Fearnhill School (Maths and Computing College).
- Two independent schools, St Christopher School and St Francis' College.
- 13.6 mile Garden City Greenway - Letchworth's circular walk and cycle path.
- Standalone Farm.
- First Garden City Heritage Museum.
- Health & Fitness - Outdoor and indoor swimming pools, North Herts Leisure Centre, Nuffield Health Club, Spirella Fitness and more...
- Sport - Over 20 Garden City clubs, football, rugby, badminton, running club and more...
Double glazed door and window to the front aspect. Wooden Effect flooring. Radiator. Stairs rising to first floor accomodation.
Lounge 13' 8" x 12' 3" ( 4.17m x 3.73m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect. Electric Fireplace. Radiator. Television point. Telephone point.
Kitchen 19' 7" x 9' 4" ( 5.97m x 2.84m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units with roll top work surfaces. Sink and drainer, plumbing for washing machine and plumbing for dish washer. Space for gas range cooker. Range integrated fridge freezer staying. Storage cupboard housing boiler. Radiator. Tiled splash back areas. Under stairs storage cupboard. Door leading out into the garden. Double glazed window to the rear aspect. Combi boiler.
Stairs rising from the entrance hall. Double glazed window to the side aspect. Storage cupboard. Loft access.
Master Bedroom 10' 11" To wardrobes x 9' ( 3.33m To wardrobes x 2.74m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect. Fitted wardrobes. radiator.
Second Bedroom 10' 6" x 11' 11" Narrowing to 2.87m ( 3.20m x 3.63m Narrowing to 2.87m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect. Fitted wardrobes and radiator.
Third Bedroom 10' 1" x 7' 3" ( 3.07m x 2.21m )
Double glazed window to the side aspect. Radiator. Over stairs storage cupboard.
Double glazed window to the rear aspect. Panel bath with mixer taps and a mains shower attachment. Wash hand basin. Extractor fan. tiled splash back area.
Double glazed window to the rear aspect. Low level w/c. Radiator. Wooden effect flooring.
Pathed driveway for up to 2/3 cars leading to front door, garage and gated access to the rear garden.
Enclosed by timber fencing. Gated access to the front garden. Decking area. Mainly laid to lawn. Mature shrub borders.
Power and lighting. Electric garage door garage door with remote control and high security. Single glazed door leading out into the rear garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62607638.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LCH305004. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Letchworth Garden City. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.