3 bedroom link detached house for salePlot 26, The Roseate, Mandeville Place, Radwinter Road, Saffron Walden, Essex, CB11
- Superb ground floor family accommodation with a desireable kitchen/dining room with doors to the garden
- High specification throughout
- A generous living room with double doors to the garden
- Stunning master bedroom with stylish en suite and fitted wardrobe
- 2 further double bedrooms and a luxurious family bathroom
- Generously sized rear garden
- Allocated parking
- Cambridge by car is approximately 40 minutes and the fast link to London is 15 minutes
- Help to buy scheme available
- 10 year NHBC guarantee.
** SHOW HOME AVAILABLE TO VIEW **
Plot 26 - The Roseate is a magnificent 3 bedroom, 2 storey home boasting approximately 1,163 sq ft of accommodation.
The heart of the home is an extensive, open-plan kitchen/dining room, with patio doors opening onto the garden. There is a further family room on the ground floor, also with access on to the private, landscaped garden.
The master bedroom is a wonderful spacious room with luxurious en-suite bathroom and fitted wardrobe. There are two further bedrooms and a stylish family bathroom, all located on the first floor.
Mandeville Place is a superb new development of just 52 properties providing a mix of 2, 3 and 4 bedroom houses in this popular market town.
Mandeville Place will provide a range of quality homes constructed by Countryside Properties.
Artist's impression of The Roseate. Indicative only - material finishes, window positions and landscaping will vary. Internal images taken from previous Countryside show homes.
** CONTACT BIDWELLS NOW TO DISCUSS **
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62607971.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NCA160261. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bidwells, Cambridge New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.