4 bedroom detached house for saleLincoln Way, Harlington, Bedfordshire, LU5 6NG
- Sought after village of Harlington
- Four bedrooms
- Walking distance to train station
- Re-fitted kitchen
- Re-fitted shower/utility room
- Driveway for several cars
- Close to local amenities
*** SOUGHT AFTER VILLAGE ***
***£250 CASHBACK IF BOUGHT THROUGH INDIGO RESIDENTIAL***
INDIGO RESIDENTIAL are delighted to offer for sale this extended and recently renovated four bedroom detached property located in the ever popular village of Harlington.
Internally the property comprises of an entrance porch, good sized entrance hall, lounge/dining room, study/bedroom four, refitted kitchen and shower/utility room.To the first floor there is a landing, three good sized bedrooms, all with newly fitted wardrobes and a refitted family bathroom with separate WC. Externally there are beautiful gardens to the front and rear, and a driveway with parking for several cars leading to a detached garage.
Local amenities are all within walking distance including two public houses, newsagents & village hall. Harlington Train Station is within walking distance (approx 30 mins to St Pancras), M1 Junction 12 is within 2 miles. The school catchments are Harlington Lower, Parkfields Middle & Harlington Upper.
Viewings are highly recommended.
Council tax band E. EPC rating C.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 364651. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Indigo Residential, Ampthill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.