4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWILVERE DRIVE - THORNTON CLEVELEYS - FY5 1QA
Sold STC £159,950
- FOURTH BEDROOM EXTENSION (14'7 x 14'5 APPROX.) COMPLETE WITH BUILDING REGS.
- SOUGHT AFTER, TRADITIONAL 'HALL TO HALL' SEMI-DETACHED PROPERTY
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZED * GAS CENTRAL HEATING * MODERN DECOR
- WELCOMING ENTRANCE PORCH & HALLWAY * TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- 19'9 MODERN FITTED KITCHEN - GOOD RANGE OF INTEGRAL APPLIANCES
- LIGHT & AIRY LANDING WITH STAIRCASE CONTINUING TO THE 2ND FLOOR
- MODERN FITTED FAMILY BATHROOM - BATH WITH OVERHEAD SHOWER
- LANDSCAPED FRONT GARDEN & DRIVEWAY - FOR AMPLE OFF ROAD PARKING
- BEAUTIFULLY LANDSCAPED & ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN * TANDEM GARAGE
- CLOSE TO NORBRECK PRIMARY AND MONTGOMERY HIGH SCHOOL
Full descriptionIMPRESSIVELY SPACIOUS FOUR BEDROOMED TRADITIONAL 'HALL TO HALL' SEMI-DETACHED PROPERTY, IN A SOUGHT AFTER RESIDENTIAL LOCATION, CLOSE TO THE SEA FRONT & EXCELLENT SCHOOLS. THIS BEAUTIFUL FAMILY HOME OFFERS EXTENSIVE ACCOMMODATION, MODERN KITCHEN & BATHROOM, LANDSCAPED REAR GARDEN, TANDEM GARAGE...
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2291. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Susan Eve Estate Agency, Fylde Coast. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.