3 bedroom terraced house for saleLEYTONSTONE DRIVE, MACKWORTH
- WELL PRESENTED MID TERRACE PROPERTY
- IDEAL FOR FIRST TIME BUYERS
- LOUNGE WITH BAY WINDOW
- FITTED KITCHEN/DINER WITH PANTRY
- THREE GOOD SIZED BEDROOMS
- EPC RATING D
- FAMILY BATHROOM WITH WHITE THREE PIECE SUITE
- WELL PRESENTED GARDENS TO THE FRONT AND REAR
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING AND GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- INTERNAL VIEWINGS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
Well presented mid terrace property, ideal for first time buyers and benefits from uPVC double glazing, gas central heating, spacious bedrooms, well presented gardens and a modern and stylish interior that must be viewed internally to be fully appreciated.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62609135.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6565587. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hannells Estate Agents, Mickleover. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.