4 bedroom detached house for saleWestgate Green, Hevingham, Norwich
Sold STC £325,000
- Detached spacious 4 bedroom detached house
- L-Shape lounge/diner
- Refitted kitchen
- Double garage & ample parking
- Generous gardens
- The property would benefit from some internal updating
This is a deceptively spacious detached house set in a sought after location in Hevingham. The property offers accommodation to include 4 bedrooms, L-Shape lounge/diner, snug, refitted kitchen & outside has a double garage, parking and gardens. The property would benefit from some internal updating.
UPVC double glazed door, tiled floor and double glazed window.
Parquet flooring, radiator, stairs to first floor.
Study 10' 11" max x 8' ( 3.33m max x 2.44m )
Built-in cupboards and shelves, telephone point, radiator, parquet flooring and double glazed window.
Refitted with wash hand basin and low level WC. Tiled floor, radiator and single glazed window.
Refurbished Kitchen 14' 10" x 9' 4" ( 4.52m x 2.84m )
Refurbished with a range of base and eye level units, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, work surfaces, tiled splashbacks, electric cooker point, cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, Tiled floor, radiator, double glazed window and door to conservatory.
Conservatory 15' 9" x 8' 11" ( 4.80m x 2.72m )
Double glazed windows and doors to outside.
Lounge/ Dining Room 20' 10" max x 18' 6" max ( 6.35m max x 5.64m max )
A double aspect room with fireplace with brick surround and gas fire, radiators, TV point, fitted bar, wall light, double glazed windows and arch to Snug.
Snug 19' x 8' 3" ( 5.79m x 2.51m )
A double aspect room with fireplace with woodburner effect electric fire, radiators, fitted bookcase, wall lights, access to loft space and double glazed windows.
First Floor Landing
Access to loft space.
Bedroom 1 17' max x 11' max ( 5.18m max x 3.35m max )
Range of fitted wardrobes and fitted drawers, radiator and double glazed window.
Bedroom 2 16' 4" max x 9' 2" ( 4.98m max x 2.79m )
Radiator and double glazed window.
Bedroom 3 11' 3" x 8' 11" ( 3.43m x 2.72m )
Built-in wardrobes, radiator and double glazed window.
Bedroom 4 11' 6" x 9' 6" max ( 3.51m x 2.90m max )
Built-in wardrobes, radiator and double glazed window.
Fitted with suite comprising bath, wash hand basin and low level WC. Fully tiled walls, radiator and double glazed window.
Fitted with shower cubicle and wash hand basin. Tiled walls and double glazed window.
To the front of the property is a blockwork driveway offering ample parking with a lawned front garden. There is a double garage measuring 17'11" x 16'2", with electric door and built-in cupboards. To the rear is a utility room/Workshop measuring 16'1" x 5'4" housing the central heating boiler.
The rear garden has a substantial patio area with a generous lawned garden with a further patio area to the rear. There is a personal door to the rear of the garage.
Leave Aylsham via the A140 towards Norwich and proceed through Marsham and into Hevingham. Turn right into The Street and follow the road round into Westgate and then take the left hand turn into Westgate Green. The property can be found on the left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62609255.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AYS106288. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Aylsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.