3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleHomer Close, Waterlooville
Sold STC £270,000
- Three Bedrooms
- Garage In A Block
- Modern Throughout
- Off Road Parking
- End Of Terrace
- Downstairs WC
Fox & Sons are pleased to bring to the market this well presented family home, situated close to the popular local schools and also only a short walk to shops and bus stop.
Fox & Sons are pleased to bring to the market this well presented family home, situated close to the popular local schools and also only a short walk to shops and bus stop. The property offers a large open plan kitchen/diner which leads onto the conservatory which has under floor heating. Upstairs has two double bedrooms, one single and a family bathroom. Call now to avoid missing out!!
Smooth ceiling and walls, UPVC double glazed door to front elevation, cupboard and two radiators.
Lounge 16' 8" x 16' 1" ( 5.08m x 4.90m )
Smooth ceiling and walls, UPVC double glazed bay window to front elevation and electric fire place.
Kitchen/diner 19' 4" x 12' 1" ( 5.89m x 3.68m )
Smooth ceiling with down lights and smooth walls, UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation. Modern fitted kitchen comprising of a range of wall and base units with roll edge work surface over. Stainless steel sink and drainer, double electric waist height oven with five ring gas hob, plumbing and space for washing machine and space for fridge freezer.
UPVC construction with lighting and underfloor heating.
Door to from conservatory, UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation, low level WC and wash hand basin and boiler.
Airing cupboard and loft access.
Bedroom One 12' 1" x 10' 5" ( 3.68m x 3.18m )
Textured ceiling and smooth walls, UPVC double glazed window to front elevation, fitted wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 5" x 9' 5" ( 3.18m x 2.87m )
Textured ceiling and smooth walls, UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation, fitted wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 9" max x 8' 2" max ( 2.67m max x 2.49m max )
Smooth ceiling and walls, UPVC double glazed window to front elevation and radiator.
Smooth ceiling and walls which are partly tiled, UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation, P shaped bath with mixer tap and shower over with shower screen. Wash hand basin, low level WC and radiator.
Off road parking and small lawn area.
Enclosed by new wooden fencing, patio with steps up to lawn with shrub boarders, outside tap and security lighting.
Up and over door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62609264.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WLV104794. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Waterlooville. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.