3 bedroom terraced house for saleIvy Mount, Leeds
Sold STC £75,000
- Guide Price £75,000 - £80,000.
- Three Bedrooms
- Sought After Location
- Close Proximity To City Centre
- NO CHAIN
Guide price £75,000 - £80,000. Calling all first time buyers and investors alike, a three bed mid-terrace with gardens to front and rear. Set in a sought after location, with close proximity to Leeds City Centre, motorways and schools, this property must be viewed to be appreciated. NO CHAIN
Guide price £75,000 - £80,000. Calling all first time buyers and investors alike, a three bed mid-terrace with gardens to front and rear. The property briefly comprises: entrance hall, lounge, kitchen, rear hall, cloak room/wc, landing, three bedroom and bathroom. Set in a sought after location, with close proximity to Leeds City Centre, motorways and schools, this property must be viewed to be appreciated.
Single glazed door to front, radiator.
Lounge 14' x 13' 9" to alcove ( 4.27m x 4.19m to alcove )
Single glazed window to front, feature gas fireplace, radiator, under stairs storage cupboard and fitted cupboard.
Kitchen 10' 10" into alcove x 10' 9" ( 3.30m into alcove x 3.28m )
Fitted kitchen with a selection of wall and base units with tiled splash back. Gas oven and hob. Plumbing for washing machine. Radiator, central heating boiler in storage cupboard. Breakfast bar. Space for fridge. Single glazed window to rear hall.
Single glazed door to rear with storage cupboard.
Access to rear hall, WC, frosted window to rear, radiator.
Access to three bedrooms and bathroom with loft access.
Bedroom One 10' 9" max x 14' ( 3.28m max x 4.27m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, cast iron feature fireplace, built in cupboard.
Bedroom Two 10' max x 9' 9" ( 3.05m max x 2.97m )
Single glazed window to rear with secondary glazing, radiator, cast iron feature fireplace.
Bedroom Three 6' 10" x 9' 9" Max ( 2.08m x 2.97m Max )
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator.
Double glazed window to front, radiator, extractor fan, walls fully tilled, storage cupboard, wash hand basin, bath with mixer tap and shower over.
Lawn garden with planted beds, hedge boarder with path to front door.
Lawn garden with planted borders. Path leading to back door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62609279.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CGT105079. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Crossgates. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.