4 bedroom detached house for saleAlford Avenue, Westcraigs, Blantyre
Under Offer £199,995
- Beautiful family home in popular Westcraigs area
- Lovely lounge with bay window
- Separate dining room with french doors out to garden
- Great size kitchen/diner with separate utility room
- Downstairs wc
- 4 great size bedrooms with master ensuite
- Family bathroom with shower
- Fully enclosed gardens with decked patio area
- Driveway and integral garage
Hello, are you looking for a beautifully presented, 4 bedroom detached family home, in the popular Westcraigs estate?
Would you like a lovely big, lounge with bay windows, neutral decor, feature wall and wood laminate flooring?
What about a separate dining room, off the lounge with the same wood laminate flooring throughout and french doors leading out to the garden?
How about a great sized kitchen with light wood units, contrasting worktops, tiled splashback, space for dining and contrasting wood laminate flooring?
Would you like a separate utility room?
What about a downstairs wc?
How about a lovely master bedroom with fitted mirrored wardrobes and a fully tiled ensuite shower room?
Would you like 3 other good size bedrooms all with laminate flooring, the 3rd bedroom having a walk-in wardrobe and a storage cupboard in the 4th room?
What about a gorgeous, partially tiled family bathroom with shower over the bath, glass shower screen, fitted vanity units and wood laminate flooring?
How about a big, fully enclosed garden with decked patio area and lawn?
Would you like a monobloc driveway and integral garage?
What about gas central heating and double glazing?
If so, igloo have what you're looking for!
Lounge 7.19m (23'7") x 3.66m (12'0")
Dining Room 3.05m (10'0") x 2.90m (9'6")
Kitchen / Diner 4.06m (13'4") x 2.72m (8'11")
Utility Room 2.54m (8'4") x 2.41m (7'11")
Bedroom 1 3.38m (11'1") x 3.25m (10'8")
Ensuite 1.52m (5'0") x 0.79m (2'7")
Bedroom 2 3.38m (11'1") x 2.44m (8'0")
Bedroom 3 3.76m (12'4") x 2.59m (8'6")
Bedroom 4 2.24m (7'4") x 1.57m (5'2")
Family Bathroom 2.79m (9'2") x 1.83m (6'0")
Downstairs WC 1.73m (5'8") x 0.79m (2'7")
FULL HOME REPORT AND MORTGAGE VALUATION
The home report information pack includes :
1. Single Survey and Mortgage Valuation -This gives information about the properties current condition, and any problems it has and how urgently they need attention. A generic mortgage valuation report is included which potential buyers can take to their lenders to assist in the arrangement of their mortgage.
2. Energy Performance Certificate : This report will show how "green" the property is and will rate the home A-G for energy efficiency (similar to how fridges and freezers are rated). The report will recommend how to improve the property's energy efficiency.
3. Property Questionnaire : This is completed by the seller, and it shows who the gas and electricity supplier are, the parking arrangements, council tax band, and other useful general information.
A copy of this full report can be made available to any genuinely interested buyers of this property on request.
**FREE MORTGAGE ADVICE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY ***
Where floor plans are used, these are intended for guidance purposes only. Measurements of doors, windows, rooms and any other items are approximate and no responsibility is taken for any error, omission or mis-statement.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62609546.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IGL1003057. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Igloo , Hamilton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.