1 bedroom flat for saleRutland Gardens, Hove
Sold STC £205,000
- First Floor Flat
- One Bedroom
- Bathroom with Window
- Open Plan Kitchen/Living Room
- Large South/East Facing Terrace
- IDEAL FIRST TIME PURCHASE
Goldin Lemcke are pleased to offer for sale this 1 bedroom flat in Hove.
* Bedroom: 12' 4" x 7'
* Open Plan Kitchen/Lounge: 12' 4" x 12' 6"
* South/East Facing Terrace: 9' 10" x 10'
Occupying part of the first floor (at the rear) of this Victorian property located in one of the area's more sought after, residential, tree lined roads.
This bright flat has an open plan living/kitchen area, double bedroom, bathroom with a window and its nicest feature being its large South/East facing roof terrace.
There is a hatch to excellent size loft area offering further storage.
This property is sold on a leasehold basis. The lease length is in excess of 900 years and the annual maintenance fees are £600.00.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62610197.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 14727. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Goldin Lemcke, Hove. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.