6 bedroom farm house for saleLlandrillo, Corwen, Denbighshire, LL21
Under Offer £1,190,000
- 5 - 6 bedrooms
- 2 - 3 reception rooms
- 1 - 2 bathrooms
Fantastic GII listed Welsh farmhouse with secondary property, pasture, mature wood and significant sporting rights over adjoining forestry, high bird pheasant shoot.
A compact sporting and amenity estate surrounded by stunning unspoilt countryside.
Please click 'property video' to watch a spectacular ariel film showing the estate in more detail.
- Grade II Listed house with three reception rooms 5/6 bedrooms mature gardens and grounds.
- Staff cottage with 2/3 bedrooms Studio flat and shoot room. Further traditional and more modern outbuildings.
- Well managed commercial and amenity woodland with excellent access.
- Challenging pheasant drives providing the highest quality to test the most serious of game shooters.
- Bags of between 150 and 200 birds per day have been achieved.
- The property and buildings are situated in a stunning river valley, with mature woodland and quality grazing.
Approximately 188 acres (76.08 hectares) With further sporting rights over 650 acres (263.05 hectares).
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHO160243. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Knight Frank, Country Department. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.