3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleNorth Terrace, Mildenhall, Bury St. Edmunds
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Superb detached bungalow
- Prime location
- Three bedrooms
- Generous gardens, parking and garage
- Gas fired central heating
- Double glazed throughout
This superb detached bungalow enjoys a CORNER PLOT and is conveniently located for the town centre. The property is BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED throughout with generous room sizes and a fully fitted kitchen/breakfast room. There are three good size bedrooms, parking and GARAGE FACILITIES.
This superb detached bungalow has been well maintained by the present owners and is beautifully presented throughout and sits on a generous plot allowing for possible further extension. Over recent years this property has been much improved by the present owners and the improvements include a combination gas fired central heating boiler which is approximately 2 years old, the installation of an ensuite which includes a jacuzzi bath and shower and the addition of a separate cloakroom and utility room. The bungalow is conveniently located for all of the amenities of Mildenhall and benefits from a generous block paved driveway for ample off street parking with a further gated entrance to the side for further parking and would allocate a caravan if required. There is access into the detached garage/workshop. Interest in this property is expected to be high so an early viewing is highly recommended.
The Accommodation Comprises
With two storage cupboards, radiator, access into the insulated loft space.
Living Room 16' 1" x 13' ( 4.90m x 3.96m )
With a feature fireplace with marble effect surround and hearth with electric fire, two radiators, double doors to rear gardens, a further set of double glass doors lead into the:
Dining Room 16' x 12' 10" ( 4.88m x 3.91m )
Kitchen 16' 3" x 10' 8" max ( 4.95m x 3.25m max )
Providing a full range of cream gloss wall and base level units incorporating a built in eye level Siemens oven and a built in microwave and combination oven, there is also a four ring induction hob with extractor hood above, TV point, integrated fridge and an integrated freezer, radiator.
Which provides a storage cupboard with shelving and plumbing for the washing machine and space for tumble dryer.
Providing a low level wc, corner wash hand basin with mixer tap, radiator.
Bedroom One 14' 1" + depth of wardrobe x 12' 3" ( 4.29m + depth of wardrobe x 3.73m )
This provides a full range of wardrobes which incorporate a fitted recessed dressing table area with drawers under and cupboards over the bed area, bay window, TV point, radiator.
Providing a bath with jacuzzi and mixer tap, separate shower cubicle, close coupled wc, wash hand basin set in a vanity unit with mixer taps, cupboards under, tiled flooring with underfloor heating, heated towel rail.
Bedroom Two 12' 10" x 8' 9" ( 3.91m x 2.67m )
With a built in wardrobe with cupboards over, radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' x 9' ( 3.05m x 2.74m )
Providing a range of fitted wardrobes, radiator, TV point.
With underfloor heating and comprising of a white suite with a bath with a fountain shower over and folding shower screen, close coupled wc, wash hand basin set in a vanity unit with cupboards under for storage.
As previously mentioned this property is close to the town centre and enjoys a corner position set back from the road on the corner of North Terrace and Churchill Drive. To the front of the property there is a block paved driveway providing off street parking for several vehicles and a landscaped garden with some mature shrubs and trees. To the side of the property there is a double gated entrance which leads to further parking and would be suitable for a caravan if required. There is access into the garage/workshop which has power and light. Also to the rear of the property there is a boiler room housing the gas fired central heating combination boiler. The garden is predominantly laid to lawn with a side access and garden shed. The garden is fully fenced with mature shrubs and trees with flower borders and a patio seating area with outside lighting and an outside tap.
On leaving Mildenhall High Street proceed to the mini roundabout and take the first exit onto North Terrace. Proceed along North Terrace and this property can be found on the left hand side on the corner of Churchill Drive and opposite St Mary's Primary School.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62610629.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MDH104589. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Mildenhall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.