2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleCarnation Way, Red Lodge, Bury St. Edmunds
Sold STC £165,000
- Semi detached bungalow
- Popular residential location
- Two bedrooms
- Economy 7 electric storage heating
- Parking, garden and garage
Situated in this popular part of Red Lodge this is an opportunity to acquire a two bedroom semi detached bungalow with parking and a private garden.
Situated in this popular part of Red Lodge this semi detached bungalow provides a good size living room with a fully fitted kitchen, two bedrooms and a recently refurbished shower room. The property also benefits from off street parking to the side and access into the single garage. To the rear of the property there is a fully enclosed garden which does provide a high degree of privacy. This property would be ideal for either a first time buyer or possibly those wishing to downsize to a one level home.
The Property Comprises
With two full length storage cupboards, one of which is housing the lagged hot water cylinder, access into the insulated loft space.
Living/ Dining Room 15' 9" x 11' 3" ( 4.80m x 3.43m )
With laminate flooring, electric wall mounted heater, TV point, french doors to rear garden.
Kitchen 9' extending to 12 max x 8' 5" ( 2.74m extending to 12 max x 2.57m )
Providing a full range of wall and base level units with a single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, plumbing for washing machine, space for an oven and fridge freezer, door to outside.
With pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, low level wc, corner shower cubicle with electric shower over, vinyl tiled effect floor covering.
Bedroom One 12' 1" x 11' 2" ( 3.68m x 3.40m )
With laminate flooring, electric wall heater.
Bedroom Two 9' x 8' 1" ( 2.74m x 2.46m )
With laminate flooring, electric wall heater.
To the side of the property there is a driveway which provides parking for two - three cars and access into the single garage. To the rear of the property there is a fully fenced garden which is predominantly laid to lawn with a small patio seating area and a side access.
On entering Red Lodge from Mildenhall on the A11, at the first roundabout take the second exit into Turnpike Road, continue for a short distance , then take the first turning on the left hand side Boundary Road, continue to the far end and at the roundabout turn right into Warren Road, continue on over the next mini roundabout and at the next roundabout turn right into Carnation Way.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62610632.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MDH104611. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Mildenhall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.