3 bedroom detached house for saleWimbish Road, Papworth Everard, CAMBRIDGE
- Attractive three bedroom detached family home.
- Sought after established residential location.
- Attractive South Cambridgeshire Village.
- Car park to the front.
- Pleasant garden to Rear.
A deceptively spacious three bedroom detached family home situated in a small close of similar properties. The property benefits from a good sized lounge, open plan kitchen/ diner , en-suite to master, enclosed gardens, single garage and further off road parking. Viewing is highly recommended.
A deceptively spacious three bedroom detached family home situated in a small close of similar properties in this sought after location. The property benefits form a good sized lounge, open plan kitchen/ diner and en-suite to master. With enclosed gardens, single garage and further off road parking the property should be viewed at the earliest opportunity.
Part Glazed Door
Stairs to first floor. Doors to:
Low flush W/C. Wash hand basin. Window to front. Radiator.
Lounge 11' 4" x 15' 2" ( 3.45m x 4.62m )
Double glazed window to the front of the property. Radiator. Telephone point. TV Point. Working fireplace. Doors to:
Kitchen/ Diner 15' 8" x 10' 1" ( 4.78m x 3.07m )
Insert sink. Electric oven with electric hob and extractor hood over. Glazed patio doors to the rear garden. Space for dining table.
First Floor Landing
Loft access which is fully boarded.
Bedroom One 12' 4" x 11' 10" ( 3.76m x 3.61m )
Double glazed window to the front of the property. Built in fitted wardrobes. En- suite.
Shower room. Wash hand basin. Airing cupboard.
Bedroom Two 9' x 10' 3" ( 2.74m x 3.12m )
Double glazed window to the rear of the property. Fitted wardrobes. Radiator.
Bedroom Three 6' 4" x 10' 4" ( 1.93m x 3.15m )
Double glazed window to the rear of the property. Radiator.
Double glazed window to the side of the property. Radiator. Bath with shower attachments. Wash hand basin. Low flush W/C.
The property is predominately laid to lawn front garden with parking to the side of the property and a single garage. Generous sized rear garden is laid to lawn with oil tank and side access to detached single garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62610650.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RYN104862. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Royston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.