2 bedroom terraced house for saleCharles Street, Sowerby Bridge
Sold STC £70,000
- Guide Price £70,000 - £80,000
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Some Modernisation Required
- Convenient Location
- Storage Cellar
- Ideal For Investors
William H Brown in Sowerby Bridge are pleased to introduce to the market this two double bedroom back to back Victorian terrace property located just outside of Sowerby Bridges main town centre.
William H Brown in Sowerby Bridge are pleased to introduce to the market this two double bedroom back to back Victorian terrace property located just outside of Sowerby Bridges main town centre. The property is in need of some modernisation throughout and would make an ideal purchase for a first time buyer or investor. The property briefly comprises of spacious lounge and fitted kitchen to the ground floor, double bedroom and bathroom to the first floor and the second large bedroom can be found on the second floor. This property benefits from a storage cellar, a low maintenance yard to the front elevation and on street parking is also available. Subject to relevant planning permissions it could be possible to turn this property into a three bedroom house and this property is offered with NO UPPER CHAIN and vacant possession. We highly recommend viewings to fully appreciate the property of offer.
Enter the property the property through the UPVC double glazed front door into the entrance porch which provides access to the lounge and the kitchen.
Lounge 12' 11" into alcoves x 14' 11" max ( 3.94m into alcoves x 4.55m max )
There is ample space for lounge furniture and has a UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation. There is a living flame effect gas fire mounted on a decorative mantle piece with marble inset and hearth. The lounge has a central heating radiator and TV and telephone points. The measurements for this room include the space taken up by the porch.
Kitchen 12' 1" x 6' 10" ( 3.68m x 2.08m )
The kitchen is fitted with a range of wall and base units with complementary work surfaces and tiled splashbacks over. The units incorporate a stainless steel sink and drainer , space and plumbing for a washing machine and there is a gas cooker point. There is also space for a tall fridge freezer, there is a UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation, central heating radiator and access to the cellar is available through the kitchen.
Cellar Space 12' 1" x 6' 10" ( 3.68m x 2.08m )
Located on the lower ground floor the cellar space is used for storage.
First Floor Landing
Provides access to the master bedroom and the family bathroom.
Master Bedroom 12' 10" plus wardrobes x 11' into alcoves ( 3.91m plus wardrobes x 3.35m into alcoves )
A spacious bedroom decorated to a modern and neutral finish with a range of fitted wardrobes along one wall. There is a UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation, a central heating radiator and the combi boiler for the property, which was installed in 2013, is located here.
Fitted with a modern white three piece suite comprising of a low level WC with button flush, pedestal wash hand basin and a panelled bath with electric shower over. There is a frosted UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation, a central heating radiator and a useful storage cupboard.
Bedroom Two 19' 1" x 10' 8" ( 5.82m x 3.25m )
This spacious second bedroom will comfortably fit a double bed and free standing furniture. The room benefits from exposed wood floor boards, a velux window to the front elevation, decorative cast iron fireplace and a central heating radiator. There is some limited head height in this room.
To the front of the property there is a low maintenance yard and on street parking is available.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62610662.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SWB104974. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sowerby Bridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.