3 bedroom detached house for saleGodstone Road, Kenley, Surrey, CR8 5BL
- 2/3 Bedroom DETACHED Period Cottage
- Modern Kitchen with range cooker
- Lounge with wood burner
- Dining room with open fireplace
- Beautiful bathroom with roll top bath
- 180ft Rear Garden
- Excellent Transport links
This delightful Victorian DOUBLE FRONTED DETACHED COTTAGE was built circa 1900 and has an abundance of character throughout. There are two delightful reception rooms, the lounge with wood burner and the Dining Room with a working open fire which create a warm and inviting home. The modern kitchen looks out over the 180 ft garden with access also to the conservatory. The large bathroom was recently refurbished and offers a beautiful white suite with roll top bath. This superb cottage is situated close to the 407 Bus Route and Kenley Railway station which is a short walk away. Call now to view this stunning and unique home.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 364791. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hubbard Torlot, Sanderstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.