2 bedroom terraced house for saleNewton Street, Sowerby Bridge
Sold STC £70,000
- Guide Price £70,000 - £80,000
- Ideal For Investors
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Double Glazed and Central Heated
- Excellent Potential
- Good Location
William H brown in Sowerby Bridge are pleased to introduce to the market this two bedroom double fronted back to back terrace property, which offers excellent scope for renovation making it an ideal purchase for an investor or a first time buyer.
William H brown in Sowerby Bridge are pleased to introduce to the market this two bedroom double fronted back to back terrace property, which offers excellent scope for renovation making it an ideal purchase for an investor or a first time buyer. In need of modernisation throughout this property is laid out over three floors with the additional space of a large utility cellar and briefly comprises of entrance porch, lounge and dining kitchen to the ground floor, large utility cellar with the potential to convert ( subject to planning permission) to the lower ground floor. The first floor holds the master bedroom and the family bathroom and the second double bedroom and office/dressing room is located on the second floor. The property benefits from central heating and double glazing and on street parking is available. Offered with NO UPPER CHAIN we highly recommend viewings on this property.
Enter the property through the UPVC double glazed front door into the entrance porch which has frosted UPVC double glazed windows to both side elevations.
Dining Kitchen 11' 7" x 8' 4" ( 3.53m x 2.54m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces and tiled splashbacks over incorporating a stainless steel sink and gas cooker point. There is a UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation, a gas central heating radiator and there is ample space for a dining table and chairs.
Lounge 14' 9" x 11' 2" into alcoves ( 4.50m x 3.40m into alcoves )
The lounge is decorated to a neutral finish and has a UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation, a gas central heating radiator, TV aerial point , a gas fire with tiled inset and hearth and the lounge has decorative coving to the ceiling .
Cellar Room 14' 9" x 11' into alcoves ( 4.50m x 3.35m into alcoves )
Currently used for storage but holding the potential to be converted. This room has a UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation, space and plumbing for a washing machine, light and power points.
Master Bedroom 14' 11" x 10' 4" plus alcoves ( 4.55m x 3.15m plus alcoves )
A double bedroom with ample space for a bed and free standing furniture. this room is decorated to a neutral finish and has a UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation which offers far reaching views. There is a gas central heating radiator, TV aerial point and one of the alcoves has fitted cupboards.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a low level WC, wash hand basin in vanity unit and panelled bath with shower over. There is a fitted cupboard which houses the boiler for the property, a frosted UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation and a gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 13' 6" max x 9' 1" max ( 4.11m max x 2.77m max )
Another double bedroom decorated to a neutral finish with a window to the front elevation and a gas central heating radiator.
Office/dressing Room 9' 10" x 7' 10" max ( 3.00m x 2.39m max )
Holding the potential to be converted into an additional bedroom subject to relevant planning permissions, this room is currently benefits from light and power points and provides access to the eave space and is decorated to a neutral finish. There is some limited head height.
There is a low maintenance yard to the front of the property and on street parking is available.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62613068.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SWB104981. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sowerby Bridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.