4 bedroom detached house for saleSKUTTERSKELFE, HUTTON RUDBY
Withdrawn from Market
- A CHARMING COUNTRYSIDE PROPERTY SET WITHIN WHAT IS IN EXCESS OF 2 ACRES OF GROUNDS
- 4 DOUBLE BEDROOMS, 2 OF WHICH HAVING EN-SUITE FACILITIES
- 2 - 3 SPACIOUS RECEPTION ROOMS
- DOWNSTAIRS W.C. / UTILITY AND UPSTAIRS FAMILY BATHROOM
- A MIX OF CHARMING TRADITIONAL FEATURES AND MODERN LUXURY UPGRADES
- SWEEPING GATED DRIVEWAY ALLOWING PARKING FOR ENDLESS NUMBERS OF VEHICLES
- WOODED GARDENS, AWASH WITH MATURE TREES, SHRUBS AND BORDERS, WITH ADDITIONAL PONDS
- DOUBLE GARAGE AND FURTHER OUTBUILDINGS
OFFERS ARE INVITED ; GUIDE PRICE £550,000 - £600,000 / AN IMPRESSIVE AND EXTENDED 4 BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOUSE SET WITHIN AN IDYLLIC LOCATION, ENJOYING WHAT THE VENDOR ADVISES US IS A 2.2 ACRE PLOT / A MIX OF TRADITONAL CHARM AND MODERN UPGRADES / ALL BEDROOMS OF A DOUBLE SIZE, TWO OF WHICH BOAST ENSUITE FACILITIES / ADDITIONAL LUXURY FAMILY BATHROOM TO THE FIRST FLOOR WITH A GROUND FLOOR W.C / SWEEPING LAWNED GARDENS WITH WOODED AREAS, OUTBUILDINGS, A SWEEPING DRIVEWAY ALLOWING PARKING FOR ENDLESS VEHICLES AND CHARMING POND / A RARELY AVAILABLE, SPACIOUS AND WELL PRESENTED FAMILY HOME IN A COUNTRYSIDE POSITION - SUITABLE FOR COMMUTING
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62613278.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7268239. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Eazymove Estate Agents, Middlesbrough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.