4 bedroom detached house for saleElmcroft, Darlington, Co Durham, DL1
- Nicely presented four bedroom detached home
- Spacious accommodation, updated by current owner
- Low maintenance rear garden with conservatory
- Driveway providing ample parking
- uPVC double glazing and gas central heating
- A viewing is absolutely essential to appreciate this fine home
JW Wood are delighted to offer for sale this immaculately presented, detached family home. In brief, the ground floor accommodation comprises entrance hall, lounge, large kitchen diner, conservatory, utility room, shower room, living room and study. To the first floor are four good sized bedrooms, with an ensuite to the master, and family bathroom. The layout of the property would lend itself well to multi-generational living if required.
Boasting one of the largest plots on Elmcroft, there is ample parking to the front and a low maintenance rear garden with a real sense of privacy.
This property is sure to be in high demand, and a viewing is absolutely essential to appreciate the quality of this fine family home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62613683.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DAR160362. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by J W Wood, Darlington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.