3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleOcean View Road, Bude, Cornwall, EX23
Sold STC £175,000
- Popular residential location
- Within walking distance to the sandy beach at Crooklets
- Within half a mile of the town centre facilities
- In need of complete modernisation
- Front and rear gardens
- Garage and driveway
- No chain
- Scope to extend subject to the necessary planning permissions
48 Ocean View Road is a 3 bedroom semi-detached house in need of complete modernisation and refurbishment, with no onward chain.
The accommodation comprises of an entrance hall, a sitting room, a dining room, a kitchen, a utility area and there are 3 bedrooms and a bathroom on the first floor.
The gardens are located to the front and rear of the property, with the garage and driveway providing ample off-road parking.
The location is the key selling feature, being a popular residential road within easy walking distance of the sandy beach at Crooklets. The town centre facilities are also within easy reach including the Co-Op and Sainsbury's supermarkets, a range of independent businesses and banks. Bude has primary and secondary schools, another sandy beach at Summerleaze, as well as a rejuvenated canal area.
Offered to the market by informal tender, all written bids to be with Webbers by 5pm, Friday 11th November 2016, as detailed.
CONDITIONS OF INFORMAL TENDER
1. All tenders must include an indication of the sum offered as a fixed amount with no reference to any other offers.
2. The tender should clearly state details of how finance will be arranged for the purchase.
3. The successful tenderer will be expected to exchange contracts within 4 weeks of receipt of the contract with completion to follow to be agreed with the vendor. (The vendor reserves the right to withdraw the contract should this condition not be met).
4. The vendor reserves the right not to accept the highest or any tender.
5. Tenders must be presented at Webbers Property Services, 11 Lansdown Road, Bude, Cornwall EX23 8BH by 5pm on Friday 11th November 2016 in a sealed envelope clearly marked 48 Ocean View Road/Tender
6. Tenders will be opened by the vendor or appointed representatives.
7. The successful and unsuccessful tenders will be notified as soon as possible after the date of tender. Further details available upon request.
Mains water, electric and drainage
For Council Tax Banding please telephone Cornwall Council 0300 1234 100
From our office in Lansdown road, go down the hill and bear right into Belle Vue and proceed through the town and at the top turn left passing Sainsburys on the left hand side. As you go down towards Crooklets take the right turn dissecting the golf course, and at the cross road turn right and then immediately left into Ocean View Road. Number 48 will be found a little way along on the left-hand side marked with a Webbers for sale board.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62613992.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BUD160206. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Webbers Property Services, Bude. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.