3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleWharf Street, Sutton Bridge, PE12 9UF
Sold STC £85,000
- Non standard construction detached bungalow on a corner plot.
- Requiring renovation or potential development opportunity.
- Aimed at cash buyers only.
- 3 Bedrooms.
- Lounge, conservatory & reception hall.
- Wet-room style shower room.
- Detached garage plus driveway giving off road parking.
- Enclosed garden.
- No upward chain.
Side entrance door into:
RECEPTION HALL: 18'8 x 6'4 (5.71m x 1.94m)
Window to the rear. Radiator. Doors to conservatory & kitchen.
CONSERVATORY: 14'10 x 6'4 (4.53m x 1.94m) max
Brick, wooden and glazed construction with windows to the side and rear plus door to the side. Space and plumbing for washing machine. Power and lighting.
KITCHEN: 13'5 x 6'6 (4.09m x 1.99m) max
Window to the rear. Base unit with inset double drainer sink. Floor standing gas fired boiler serving central heating. Door to the lounge & doorway to the inner hall.
Windows to both sides. Radiator. Door into:
WET ROOM SHOWER ROOM:
Window to the side. Fitted with wc and hand basin plus tiled wet room style shower area with sliding glazed screen. Radiator. Door into:
BEDROOM 1: 14'10 x 8'4 (4.53m x 2.55m) max
Window and door to the side. Radiator. Built in storage cupboards.
LOUNGE: 11'10 x 11'10 (3.62m x 3.60m) max excl. bay
Bay window to the front. Radiator. Wall mounted gas fire. Doors to kitchen plus bedrooms 2 & 3.
BEDROOM 2: 11'10 x 9'10 (3.62m x 3.00m)
Window to the front. Radiator. Built in storage cupboards.
BEDROOM 3: 11'10 x 9'11 (3.62m x 3.03m) max
Window to the front. Radiator. Built in storage cupboards. Built in airing cupboard.
Hedging to perimeters with double gates to the driveway and hand gate to the pathway. Driveway giving off road parking and access to the garage. Pathways around the property give gated access at both sides to the rear. Paved area with inset flower beds.
DETACHED SINGLE GARAGE:
Double doors to the front. Personnel door to the side.
Laid to lawn with pathway and inset stepping stones. Wooden fencing to the perimeters. Wooden shed.
Due to the non-standard construction of the property it is aimed at cash buyers only.
The vendor advises us that the mains gas supply has been disconnected to the property, but is available subject to any intending purchaser getting it reconnected.
The vendor believes the rear fence is wrongly positioned on the boundary line. They have identified what they believe to be the correct boundary line with a line of rope. They do not intend to move the fence. A buyer will need to consider this.
Mains water, drainage, electricity & gas (mains gas is disconnected, but available subject to reconnection). South Holland District Council tax band: A.
From The Sutton Bridge A17 Bridge roundabout take the Bridge Road Sutton Bridge B1359 turning and take the first right into High Street. Follow the road round past the 'Bridge Hotel' and take the left hand turning into Wharf Street. Follow the road where the property can be located on the right hand side on the corner of Nene Meadows.
1. Whilst we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and have been prepared in good faith, these do not form any part of any offer or contract nor may they be regarded as statements of representation of fact.
2. Phoenix Estate Agents (East) Ltd have not carried out a detailed survey, nor tested the services, appliances or fixtures and fittings. Accordingly we strongly advise prospective purchasers to make their own enquiries and/or commission their own survey or service reports from their solicitor, surveyor or relevant certified contractor regarding any particular points of interest before finalising their offer to purchase. No guarantee can be given with regard to planning permissions.
3. All measurements or distances given are approximate only and for general guidance. Any floor plans provided may not be to scale and may have been provided by a third party. These must not be relied upon or taken as accurate. Purchasers must satisfy themselves in this respect.
4. Neither Phoenix Estate Agents (East) Ltd or any person in the employment of Phoenix Estate Agents (East) Ltd has the authority to make or give representation or warranty in respect of this property. Any interested parties must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of any information given. Interested Parties are advised to check availability and make an appointment to view before travelling to see a property.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62620481.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PH0504. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Phoenix, Sutton Bridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.