3 bedroom detached house for saleKedleston Road, PETERBOROUGH
Sold STC £200,000
- Three Bedrooms
- Integral Garage
- Well Presented
- No Forward Chain
Located on Park Farm and offering NO FORWARD CHAIN. This THREE BEDROOM DETACHED HOME has LOUNGE/DINER, KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM, THREE LARGE BEDROOMS, EN-SUITE, FAMILY BATHROOM, GARAGE and GARDENS.
Situated in a quiet cul de sac location on Park Farm. This THREE BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME offers FANTASTIC VERSATILE FAMILY LIVING comprising LARGE LOUNGE/DINER, KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM, CLOAKROOM, THREE GOOD SIZED DOUBLE BEDROOMS, EN-SUITE and BATHROOM. Outside there is an ENCLOSED PRIVATE REAR GARDEN, DRIVEWAY providing OFF ROAD PARKING for numerous vehicles leading to the SINGLE GARAGE.
Wood laminate flooring, stairs to the first floor and landing, door to:
Fitted with a two piece suite comprising wash hand basin, WC and radiator.
Kitchen/breakfast Room 11' 10" x 6' 11" ( 3.61m x 2.11m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect. Fitted with a range of base and eye level units with work surfaces over, four ring gas hob, built in oven, space for fridge freezer, sink with drainer, extractor fan, part tiled walls, radiator, laminate flooring.
Lounge/diner 18' 11" x 10' 2" ( 5.77m x 3.10m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, double glazed patio doors to the rear aspect. Radiator, wood laminate flooring, TV point, power points, glass door to the hallway.
Bedroom One 10' 10" x 9' 11" ( 3.30m x 3.02m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect. Radiator, carpet flooring, door to:
Double glazed window to the side aspect. Fitted with a three piece suite comprising fully tiled single shower cubicle with shower over, wash hand basin and a WC, extractor fan.
Bedroom Two 12' 1" x 8' 4" ( 3.68m x 2.54m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect. Radiator, power points, laminate effect flooring.
Bedroom Three 8' 8" x 7' 7" ( 2.64m x 2.31m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect. Radiator, carpet flooring, over stairs storage.
Bathroom 7' 2" x 6' 6" ( 2.18m x 1.98m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect. Fitted with a three piece suite comprising panelled bath with shower attachment over and shower curtain, wash hand basin and a WC, tiled splashbacks, extractor fan.
The private rear garden is enclosed by timber fencing, side access to the front, laid to lawn and graveled area, seating entertaining space. To the front of the property is a block paved driveway providing off road parking leading to the single garage with up and over door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62620556.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PCG112733. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Peterborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.