3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMeadowcroft Road, Meols, Wirral
Sold STC £275,000
- Particularly attractive semi-detached house.
- Highly sought after location.
- Gas central heating, double glazing.
- Fitted kitchen/breakfast room
- Three bedrooms. Feature bathroom/shower room.
- Front and rear gardens.
- Viewing strongly recommended.
Particularly attractive semi-detached family house in favoured location. Gas central heating, double glazing. Two reception rooms, sun lounge. Fitted kitchen/breakfast room. Three bedrooms, feature bathroom/shower room. Gardens, garage. Viewing strongly recommended.
A very good sized and particularly appealing traditional semi-detached family house, in a favoured location close to the promenade, and with gas central heating and double glazing. The well planned accommodation comprising: Porch, reception hall, lounge and separate dining room. There is a double glazed sun lounge and a well-appointed kitchen/breakfast room with oven and hob. There are three well proportioned bedrooms and a feature modern bathroom/shower room. Outside there are gardens to both front and rear and a garage.
Hardwood lead lighted panelled entrance door to porch.
With tiled floor, ceiling light point and double glazed window. Inner glazed door to reception hall.
With herringbone design wood block floor, double panelled radiator, two wall light points and walk in cloaks cupboard with double glazed window.
Front Lounge 13' 5" into bay x 11' 11" into recess ( 4.09m into bay x 3.63m into recess )
With double glazed bay window, herringbone design wood block floor, feature timber fire place with marble plinth. Single panelled radiator.
Rear Dining Room 13' 10" x 11' 11" into recess ( 4.22m x 3.63m into recess )
With herringbone design wood block floor, double panelled radiator, double glazed door leading to sun lounge. Feature cast iron fire place with floral tiled inset.
Sun Lounge 10' 7" x 10' ( 3.23m x 3.05m )
Double glazed sun lounge with double glazed windows and double glazed patio doors overlooking and leading to the rear garden. Marble effect tiled floor, ceiling spot lights with fan fitment.
Kitchen/ Breakfast Room 22' 1" x 8' 10" ( 6.73m x 2.69m )
Well-appointed kitchen/ breakfast room with stainless steel double bowl sink unit with lower cupboards, Delonghi oven, hob and extractor hood above. Double panelled radiator, double glazed window above sink unit, side double glazed window and rear double glazed patio doors over-looking and leading to rear garden. Two ceiling spot light fitments, slate effect tiled floor to the kitchen area. Laminate flooring to the breakfast area.
To The First Floor
Approached from the hall by a turned staircase leading to very good sized first floor landing with double glazed window and store cupboard.
Front Bedroom One 13' 10" into bay x 11' 11" ( 4.22m into bay x 3.63m )
With double glazed bay window, double panelled radiator and cast iron surround.
Rear Bedroom Two 14' x 11' 11" into recess ( 4.27m x 3.63m into recess )
With double glazed window overlooking the rear garden, double panelled radiator, fitted two double wardrobes with upper store cupboards.
Rear Bedroom Three 8' 11" x 8' 8" ( 2.72m x 2.64m )
With double glazed window, double panelled radiator and Worcester gas central heating boiler.
Modern Bathroom/ Shower Room
Having white suite with cottage style fittings and comprising: Corner Jacuzzi bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC. Tiled shower cubicle with Triton shower. Wood panelling to dado height, double panelled radiator, vinyl floor covering and two double glazed frosted windows.
There are good sized gardens to both front and rear.
With a paved drive leading to garage. There is a lawn with mature shrubs and flowers, boundary wall to front.
With lawn, mature shrubs and flowers, timber fencing and mature hedging to boundaries. The rear garden being private. Small patio area.
With timber entrance doors.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62620586.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HOY103065. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Hoylake. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.