3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMildenhall Road, Birmingham
Sold STC £150,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Well Presented
- Double Glazing (Where Specified)
- Central Heating (Where Specified)
A well presented three bedroom home offered for investors currently tenanted, set on a popular road in Great Barr. The home also benefits from both double glazing and central heating where specified
INVESTORS! This three bedroom property is currently tenanted and available to view to any investor looking for a home to add to their portfolio that is already up and running. The property itself is very well presented and priced attractively for an extended semi detached home.
Driveway with dropped kerb.
Door to front.
Double glazed door to front, understairs cupboard and radiator.
Lounge 10' 1" x 11' 2" into recess plus bay ( 3.07m x 3.40m into recess plus bay )
Double glazed bay window to front and radiator.
Dining Room 9' 7" max x 20' 9" plus recess ( 2.92m max x 6.32m plus recess )
Double glazed window to rear, electric fire place and radiator.
Kitchen 17' 6" x 6' 5" ( 5.33m x 1.96m )
Double glazed window to rear, fitted kitchen with wall and base units, sink and drainer unit, electric oven, gas hob with cooker hood over, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge, space for freezer and door to garden.
Double glazed window to side and loft access.
Bedroom One 13' 3" into bay x 10' ( 4.04m into bay x 3.05m )
Double glazed bay window to front and built in wardrobes.
Bedroom Two 10' 1" x 12' 2" max 10'8 min ( 3.07m x 3.71m max 10'8 min )
Double glazed window to rear and radiator.
Bedroom Three 6' 10" x 6' ( 2.08m x 1.83m )
Double glazed window to front and radiator.
Double glazed window to rear, bath with electric shower over, wash hand basin, part tiling to walls and radiator.
Double glazed window to side and low level WC.
Small patio area with lawn and fenced surround.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62620646.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GRB104957. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Great Barr. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.